Dude Seriously

Wendell

Is this how you say you don't like differing opinions in a game YOU created about literally different opinions?. I want my coin back bro, no VIP or buying ads if this is what I get in return. I really loved your game but it seems some people are using you as a weapon to stop certain others from simply expressing their feelings. I feel I haven't made a difference by supporting this game and that's bad news for you.

No seriously, I want the 4.99 I spent supporting your game back from you. I paid with PayPal, please.

unreal

IMG_20191015_213219.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 16

8 hours ago, Vein said:

You make arrgh look bad buddy, just stop it.

Well when nobody likes Arrgh to begin with it kinda doesn't matter. But thanks for caring more than the normal person does about us. ❤️❤️Love you...

6 hours ago, Comrade Marx said:

Argdfhd didn't need any help in that department.

You try so hard to mispel Arrgh it's ridiculous. It's an art form you don't have.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Dude, donations are non-refundable, instead of crying for lost money you should make a case on why it was unfair or something. 

No one forced you to donate to the game, you made up ur own mind about it so deal with it properly.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Alex locked this topic