Revert the mobile changes

Kastor

22 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

The changes simplify things and clean it up, so I’m fine with it tbh. 

The missing resources tab is slightly annoying but it could be added in or @Alex could give us customizable tabs 

I think the missing resource tab should be easy enough to add in, reverting it is unnecessary & instead he can just fix it. Although I did prefer the old setup over the current one if that isn't fixed.

I like the idea of customizable tabs; let people choose which menu options they want up top. I highly doubt anybody actually wanted the resource tab removed, but wouldn't hurt letting people toggle that on and off.

I find I'm less attentive to my resource levels when on mobile with the new layout, and it's somewhat annoying to have an extra click to check(It sounds trivial but in game design the amount of clicks to do something is actually a major focus and something that you try to keep as low as possible at all times).

But that said, it certainly looks better, and I'm sure I'll adjust to it with time.