Farms

Africa United

So, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but there's a problem with one of my cities. It has 10 farms in it and my land area is 2300. if I did the math right(2300/500 * 1.70) I should be receiving 7.82 tons of food per turn. Farms don't need power and I have enough money for the operational costs, but my farms aren't producing any food at all. Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

1. You are consuming the food you make (population requires food; you can check this in the revenues page [https://politicsandwar.com/nation/revenue/])

2. Radiation is currently at 68% in North America and around 40%-30% around the rest of the world. Radiation decreases food production by a lot. For example, 68% radiation means that you only make 32% food- if you make 100 tons a day at 0% radiation, you'll only make 32% food. Radiation goes up with nuclear weapons used, and down with time.

3. It is winter in-game (check the date at the bottom left corner)- -20% food production. This is balanced by summer, with +20% food production.

Hope this helped :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Food is probably the hardest market to get into because it has the most amount of variables applied to it. I would recommend boosting your cities to 3000 land an you should make a decent amount (although right now production is crap)

forumsign.PNG