Prefonteen

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Hide contents

AdrienneToday at 7:11 PM

Die, pigeon, die

Reveal hidden contents

This will be used as a CB by NPO 6 months from now

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

Who among us had not been challenged and seen in that moment their chance? A single opportunity, burning bright as the Sun, amongst the meaningless drudgery of their lives in which they can step up and make a difference. Change the world, improve their meagre lot and that of those around them. Many let this chance slip by, unable or worse unwilling to grasp it and dedicate their full strength to seeing it through. But what of those who do, those dauntless few who know it is their time and seize the moment, striding forward to claim their destiny no matter what awaits?

When the moment comes, the awful truth burns them to the core:

They never had a chance at all

The universe does not care for the lives and struggles of insignificant insects, and neither do the greatest of its inhabitants - those who weave with the fabric of humor and snuff out forums with but a thought. Perhaps you will learn this lesson when so many have not, and when your moment, your chance, your opportunity comes, will you take it? I hope not.

8jdYGqi.png

So uh it really looks like you have an arrow pointing to your wang that says "Kid-tested, Roquentin approved"

Edited by Smith
  • Haha 4

C0r3Fye.png

16 minutes ago, Smith said:

So uh it really looks like you have an arrow pointing to your wang that says "Kid-tested, Roquentin approved"

An easy mistake to make! That arrow is actually pointing to my incredibly stylish jeans, woven from the finest guinea-pig fur of a thousand GPWC nations, and which are perfect to wear during a fulfilling day of granting minor miracles on the forums and transforming infrastructure into war stats! 

It is interesting that your mind went to my wang, but worry not. It is only natural to be so impressed, when gazing upon a superior lifeform!

• Haha 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

58 minutes ago, TheNG said:

An easy mistake to make! That arrow is actually pointing to my incredibly stylish jeans, woven from the finest guinea-pig fur of a thousand GPWC nations, and which are perfect to wear during a fulfilling day of granting minor miracles on the forums and transforming we infrastructure into war stats! 

It is interesting that your mind went to my wang, but worry not. It is only natural to be so impressed, when gazing upon a superior lifeform!

You are right I am being silly. I thought you were being perverted but now I understand you were just letting kids into your pants ?

53 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Yeah Smith, you sick freak. Get your mind out of the gutter.

no

Edited by Smith
  • Haha 1

C0r3Fye.png

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

Six months pfft. It also applies retroactively.

BEEEP

Emergency

BEEEP

Main computer has been hacked

BEEEP

Complete system reset

SHUUUUUUUNNNN

SHUUUUUUUUUUP

Main compure online

System scan activated

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

File funny.exe and irony.exe successfully removed

Install the main artificial intelligence

Activate personality obnoxious_and_annoying

Main AI 100% online

Please confirm automatic actions at startup:

/sign a NAP with pixelhuggers y/n

/drop MDoAP allies y/n

/say something different from Keshav that makes us look dumb y/n

/create new fake_logs.txt y/n

/declare on orange bad man y/later

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

BEEEP

Emergency

BEEEP

BEEEP

Complete system reset

SHUUUUUUUNNNN

SHUUUUUUUUUUP

Main compure online

System scan activated

Main AI 100% online

/drop MDoAP allies y/n

Actually, per the secret surrender terms we've had to accept from the Covenant, I was reprogrammed to shitpost to fit in more with Memesphere.(shhh)

7 minutes ago, Micchan said:

BEEEP

Emergency

BEEEP

BEEEP

Complete system reset

SHUUUUUUUNNNN

SHUUUUUUUUUUP

Main compure online

System scan activated

Main AI 100% online

/drop MDoAP allies y/n

I didn't know that it ran on Windows Vista.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

EDIT:  TheNG pointed out his reply to Smith to me.  LOL, thought it was a simple mistake, honestly.

PZJgRJu.png

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

An easy mistake to make! That arrow is actually pointing to my incredibly stylish jeans, woven from the finest guinea-pig fur of a thousand GPWC nations, and which are perfect to wear during a fulfilling day of granting minor miracles on the forums and transforming infrastructure into war stats! 

?

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.