Undo Mobile UI changes

lightside

Absolutely please undo this. It's only removed one touch, as everything on the top-of-screen quick link thingy is right there in the menu anyway. And it makes keeping track of your stocks (rather important at any time, but especially when at war) a pain in the butt

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Same on the resources part. People already forget all the time to check their shit before this, making it something that's not constantly staring you in the face just means I have to spend even more time double and triple checking people, including myself.

Rest is fine tho, I'd say replace resources with a trade button to go straight to market.

Good idea

fix.png

Theodosius posted this earlier on the pnw-discord, which i think would be nice; having the resources visible but keeping the new buttons which i think make the menu way easier to access than previously on mobile.

• Upvote 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

On 10/10/2019 at 11:41 AM, Dryad said:

fix.png

Theodosius posted this earlier on the pnw-discord, which i think would be nice; having the resources visible but keeping the new buttons which i think make the menu way easier to access than previously on mobile.

Military or Trade would be good replacements for the resource one if he adds resources visible always, while not completely ditching the UI. Military would be the most useful replacement during war and trade during peace probably; so best would be if people could maybe customize it. Although doing so people don't need to click to see their resources would probably solve the main issue most people have with it.

Reverting it completely is unneeded if he just fixes the main problem with the new one.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:41 AM, Dryad said:

fix.png

Starting from the Design Showed by Theodosius and now here by Dryad, Still has an issue of responsive adaptation showing the resources, and this is not only happening with resources bar, is happening in the War Table and Cities Table, right now I only played with Cities table, still I do not like it at all, but is better than an unresponsive scroll bar. (Is just a suggestion, I know that Media Queries sometimes are annoying, and more when there is more than 6 types of Portrait screen Width)

1638270710_Responsivedesign.thumb.png.4a23c153ed0926f1ea368a5ce648597f.png