[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Rebekah Mikaelson

4 hours ago, Oh Tiniest Bird said:

AMVs are not a valid form of discussion, hth.

Think Elijah has already exposed where his real loyalties are throughout this plenty (Weeb Sphere over Fark); so I'm satisfied for now with him in a bloc I don't care about. Considering now its just a BK ally potentially shielding him under the memesphere fark NAP for some; if he really is Persona Non Grata with BK; he's probably running out of spheres to hide in.

Although by taking him off Fark's hands, Weeb Sphere is at least serving a purpose and probably hurting themselves more than any punitive terms I could come up with as long as another sphere doesn't get blinded by his nation size & take him in regardless of loyalty issues wherever he goes. So not sure there really is anything more worthwhile to discover by exploring this rabbit hole or playing along with some things further.

I did feel like some justice at least when my most outspoken critic among Fark allies messaged me admitting they were wrong the same day Elijah left Fark for Weeb Sphere & all misunderstandings there cleared up there at least. As that misunderstanding probably bothered me most of what came about from seeing where agreeing to help The Originals would lead. WTF?

I'm still loyal with Fark or Farksphere, so don't mind if I needed to take a PR hit for Fark to rid themselves of what never should have been allowed in to begin with. (Was pretty much a prerequisite being Ultra Farker of Foreign Affairs being willing to take hits on the forum for the greater benefit of Fark or other loyal members in Fark without caring). Although consider it more on Elijah than TPE if this $4.5b debt he claims TCM willingly took over & was transferred to The Persian Empire despite their current state without any of the rebuild aid they should have gotten as part of such a deal to make it even feasible can't be paid somehow. Now that Elijah is out of Fark, wouldn't mind rejoining the main AA again or continuing as I have. Although even if I wouldn't have acted against Fark anyways, feels much better when they're not letting him use them any longer.

Although bank access & increased freedom doing it my way is nice as well though. Being mostly paperless isn't bad either. If anybody asking me where to go from Fark with recent high profile departures were tests, pretty sure I passed them all when I said Fark anyways.

TL:DR AMV format

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

21 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The Weeb Wars officially ends in White Peace for all, bringing another saga to a close.

*Although of course any types of further attacks from North Point or Weeb Sphere, including Spy Ops will be considered a resumption of hostilities and AAs fully targeted.

You can't pull a Nova Riata or TAA until an agreement is made from both parties, GPC does not recognize this agreement

42 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If this one gets bigger than the last, could call it The Great Weeb War. Maybe everyone hitting your sphere can be considered part of it this time. ;)

I hate anime