[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Rebekah Mikaelson

Just now, Dreki said:

I can't think of one alliance that made the other fall apart with nukes

And don't worry, Noctis, you won't be firing those nukes for a good time

If you really don't want me hitting you guys; best thing to do would not be declare anymore wars on TPE or try provoking me away from mostly hitting this other sphere; which is probably more important to fight.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If you really don't want me hitting you guys; best thing to do would not be declare anymore wars on TPE or try provoking me away from mostly hitting this other sphere; which is probably more important to fight.

You greatly overestimate both your own skill and how much people care about you.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

You greatly overestimate both your own skill and how much people care about you.

I could just completely disregard what they think & just assume the same of them regardless of what they'd prefer; or I can be a little more open minded & prioritize those who really do want to be an enemy. Although you're not really part of this, so you might greatly overestimate how much you think you know; to the point where you think you can speak for everyone.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Well do not know how much of this is known, but I know Rebekah had taken out what 5 billion in loans, now someone who coupe her alliance has to pay said loans, and Rebekah started a new alliance with most of her old members and hitting those who have a large loan that she abused lol.

I do find that funny in a micro way.

might add it seems Rebekah is now debt free lol

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could just completely disregard what they think & just assume the same of them regardless of what they'd prefer; or I can be a little more open minded & prioritize those who really do want to be an enemy. Although you're not really part of this, so you might greatly overestimate how much you think you know; to the point where you think you can speak for everyone.

No, he's right, 110%. Nobody cares about you, or what 'skill' you think you possess. People would be more concerned if i was roguing after them than you, if only because i'm a far superior jackass.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well do not know how much of this is known, but I know Rebekah had taken out what 5 billion in loans, now someone who coupe her alliance has to pay said loans, and Rebekah started a new alliance with most of her old members and hitting those who have a large loan that she abused lol.

I do find that funny in a micro way.

might add it seems Rebekah is now debt free lol

She recognized war with them on a bloc level since more and more members from it were attacking them. We didn't hit anybody who didn't attack us first. Mostly NP & those attacking alongside him likely to get hit. Although she hasn't had anyone attack the alliance in question; we have other priorities than those who don't actively want to fight us atm.

Haven't even countered anyone who hadn't already attacked before this announcement as well, if those who did after the announcement stop declaring more wars (Weebinism & TCM); we probably won't. Primarily we're at war with North Point & BoC from that bloc. So not really hitting them & they're not a target. We're more focused on self defense.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

She recognized war with them on a bloc level since more and more members from it were attacking them. We didn't hit anybody who didn't attack us first. Mostly NP & those attacking alongside him likely to get hit. Although she hasn't had anyone attack the alliance in question; we have other priorities than those who don't actively want to fight us atm.

Haven't even countered anyone who hadn't already attacked before this announcement as well, if those who did after the announcement stop declaring more wars (Weebinism & TCM); we probably won't. Primarily we're at war with North Point & BoC from that bloc. So not really hitting them & they're not a target. We're more focused on self defense.

No, if you're at war with one I'm afraid it's all 6. No way around it buddy.

Just now, Akuryo said:

No, if you're at war with one I'm afraid it's all 6. No way around it buddy.

Then all of you attacked under that logic first & this is defensive regardless of who we hit your bloc. Although we'll see; your alliance is still our primary target for starting all this unless others want to become a big enough nuisance we focus on hitting their members until bored with it.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You say we a lot, when they hit her and you then joined in? thats less we imo 

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You say we a lot, when they hit her and you then joined in? thats less we imo 

I hit NP for her as soon as I cleared a war slot; despite no rebuilding first.

Edit: Also after I rearm on beige; her enemies are my enemies to attack as well. We do talk and are allies.

Nah, we just keep the thread alive because, if it dies, Orbis will go back to being frozen in a 6 months World War

That's boring so we gotta keep some drama going, don't u think?

• Upvote 1

I'll miss the nukes Rebekah ? but we got what we wanted, so there won't be another round

I hope you don't mind if I get some nuke launched stats too, right? 

Gotta keep up with my friends in CoA on that, so prepare your 500 infra!!!

4 hours ago, Dreki said:

I'll miss the nukes Rebekah ? but we got what we wanted, so there won't be another round

I hope you don't mind if I get some nuke launched stats too, right? 

Gotta keep up with my friends in CoA on that, so prepare your 500 infra!!!

Just pointing out that she literally sold her infra down before to try and downdeclare on Akuryo. Her cities were originally all around 2500 infra each. And then she did it again two days ago down to 600. She was pretty much rolling herself.

• Haha 6

Z98SzIG.png

The Weeb Wars officially ends in White Peace for all, bringing another saga to a close.

*Although of course any types of further attacks from North Point or Weeb Sphere, including Spy Ops will be considered a resumption of hostilities and AAs fully targeted.