[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Rebekah Mikaelson

22 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Want to tally up the damage differences between Kingsglaive & Weeb Sphere if we want to base it cost damage. Think you're way behind there. :P

Irrelevant, because you're broke and can't sustain but we can go forever. You lose again.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Irrelevant, because you're broke and can't sustain but we can go forever. You lose again.

lol, I didn't invest everything in Baseball. So even if you got Alex to break that for you, mostly screwed me up for a round or would have had a war on you rather than Anneal. :P

Edit: Also anyone want to bet $5m on whether Anneal gets cruise missile through to finish me; before I finish him. lol
anneal.jpg

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

5 hours ago, Changeup said:

SmartSelect_20191008-174530_Chrome.png

You are looking at tO's entire bank when Nokia first took over the alliance. This is some true wealth right here :P 

Funny enough, thats the same wealth all these top 50 alliances are trying to take. So who is poorer? Us who got no money. Or those who try to steel such small amounts of money. 

*glances at TMC and friends. 

Crown Princess of The Originals/Legacies

1 minute ago, Dreki said:

@REAP3R

Let's be honest, she did that by herself

All we did is see an opportunity to have some good fun ?

I have to give credit where credit is due, Nokia did a 200 IQ play

Look up to the sky above~

I don't think their alliance is ruined at all, kind of think its better they went with a new name than the same as a previous alliance anyways. As long as they stick together; they'll come out stronger from this. Losing some infra doesn't matter and almost the whole world is burning each other down anyways.

• Downvote 2

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

That's not how it works

To loot, a nation needs to win a war and have the luck that the other alliance didn't already send the bank to an offshore, which is the typical move

And we say it's ruined because she just made her alliance go through a rollercoaster of emotions and instability because of her FA choices

Don't you feel bad for the members?

2 minutes ago, Dreki said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

That's not how it works

To loot, a nation needs to win a war and have the luck that the other alliance didn't already send the bank to an offshore, which is the typical move

I declared on Anneal right after beating a BoC nation without waiting to militarize or be unblockaded (with all my other slots full). Bet I'll win that war despite the resistance difference & his 1500 planes, just like I win a lot of the wars when I max declare. (Lose some, win some)

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dreki said:

And that's not even mentioning the uneeded spam on Alliance Affairs plus faking signatures

The roller coaster happened from somebody couping due to a deceiver telling them what to do; almost destroyed them. Although then as they were regrouping, you guys attacked despite our MDoAP. Not sure what faking signatures you mean, although I'll prove you guys wrong on them being ruined. They'll probably last longer than your alliance, going by how your previous handled some raids. I'll just honor my MDoAP with them as I should.

Guest San Fortunado
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The roller coaster happened from somebody couping due to a deceiver telling them what to do; almost destroyed them. Although then as they were regrouping, you guys attacked despite our MDoAP. Not sure what faking signatures you mean, although I'll prove you guys wrong on them being ruined. They'll probably last longer than your alliance, going by how your previous handled some raids. I'll just honor my MDoAP with them as I should.

Yeah, you and your only active member really should get on that, u best switch out of beige or hope she doesn't disband by then.

1 minute ago, San Fortunado said:

Yeah, you and your only active member really should get on that, u best switch out of beige or hope she doesn't disband by then.

If they need some extra cash or food while I'm beige; can help them out. Although should actually rebuild my military some & I'm still finishing off this war. lol

Guest San Fortunado
8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If they need some extra cash or food while I'm beige; can help them out. Although should actually rebuild my military some & I'm still finishing off this war. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh lawd help this man.

Also, hope this kills the thread.

We are at a point where forum posts are so meaningless that discussing conspiracy theories with Noctis is becoming something comparable to "interesting" instead of killing a thread

I feel ashamed

35 minutes ago, Dreki said:

Nah fam

You guys can't recover or win at all ?

Hey now just because their unprotected alliance has almost no military left doesnt matter! Their clown of a leader who sent a couple hundred mil worth of steel into a giant fire managed to *beige* people in doing so! Nobody can recover from *beige*!

11 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hey now just because their unprotected alliance has almost no military left doesnt matter! Their clown of a leader who sent a couple hundred mil worth of steel into a giant fire managed to *beige* people in doing so! Nobody can recover from *beige*!

The only choice was to fight when you wanted to pick one and encourage others to attack them as well. As long as they're still trying; I'll stick around to help them. If you manage to make them disband somehow, will just drop nukes on your members until your alliance falls apart as well. Not like I wouldn't be able to afford to just restock nukes from beige & keep dropping them on your alliance as long as I feel like it.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:17 PM, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

If you have read all the way to this point you are either really pissed right now or a true friend to the crown. 

P.S. - I did warn you not to scroll down ?

I'm neither.  Just very confused by this micro drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095