[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Rebekah Mikaelson

9 hours ago, San Fortunado said:

TMC sees your ROH and raises you a "Who Cares."

3cv6ph.jpg

TCM sees the Abbreviation of TMC and thinks to itself this shrub lord needs to get good if they want to name themselves something Similar to TCM

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Your track record is rock solid.

I think it’s more pity than people getting upset. The only way you’re going to piss people off is the same way people get pissed off at someone that doesn’t know how to tie their shoes.

Right now your shoe laces are incredibly long and flopping all over the place. It looks extremely messy. You might be able to walk more effectively if you bought some Velcro-strap shoes. Personally, I wouldn’t get the light-up ones as that would bring more attention that you don’t know how to tie your shoes and have to wear Velcro shoes.

Godspeed.

Warm-like-home-Fashion-USB-Charger-Glowi

I mean I'd totally rock these shoes, and hope anyone wanting new shoes buy them tbh. What can go wrong?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Warm-like-home-Fashion-USB-Charger-Glowi

I mean I'd totally rock these shoes, and hope anyone wanting new shoes buy them tbh. What can go wrong?

Make the blue one orange. I want the colors to clash and give me a +10 buff to angering people. ?

Edited by Akuryo
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Make the blue one orange. I want the colors to clash and give me a +10 buff to angering people. ?

Can do! 

Orange and Pink are great colours to combine tbh. But may I suggest Orange and Caramel coloured lights instead? 

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Can do! 

Orange and Pink are great colours to combine tbh. But may I suggest Orange and Caramel coloured lights instead? 

They don't look too bad you're right. We'll have make that pink a deep purple! Mwahahahah!

6 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Good idea. I think this is ideal, friend. Let us begin finding such shoes. 

Indeed let's. Incoming NP/NPO treaty where we intentionally color everything to have garish clashes and force orbis to surrender or we'll bleed them out the eyes.

A force this evil was never intended when God made this land, even he may not be able to contain it! 

50 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Indeed let's. Incoming NP/NPO treaty where we intentionally color everything to have garish clashes and force orbis to surrender or we'll bleed them out the eyes.

A force this evil was never intended when God made this land, even he may not be able to contain it! 

The rise of the rainbow order. Heard it here first folks!

Since we are MDoAP with TPE, goes without saying all attacks on them are pretty much the same as on us. So I won't bother with a RoH or DoW for each one. For those thinking we'll come out anything other than stronger from this are delusional; this is only the beginning.

Also I do not consider Weeb Sphere & Manhattan Cartel to be one any side in the global; or immune to counters. So doesn't matter who they; I consider all attacks on those who decided to hit the Persian Empire defensive due to our MDoAP. (Which isn't just for show, lol)

We will resist all enemies.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 8

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Since we are MDoAP with TPE, goes without saying all attacks on them are pretty much the same as on us. So I won't both with a RoH or DoW for each one. For those thinking we'll come anything other than stronger are delusional; this is only the beginning.

Also I do not consider Weeb Sphere & Manhattan Cartel to be one any side in the global; or immune to counters. So doesn't matter who they; I consider all attacks on those who decided to hit the Persian Empire defensive due to our MDoAP. (Which isn't just for show, lol)

We will resist all enemies.

Noctis supporting the new AA just like he supported the last AA. What can possibly go wrong?

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

Noctis supporting the new AA just like he supported the last AA. What can possibly go wrong?

Considering it had been leaked Akuryo planned to hit them anyways, can help them out. Also Akuryo will lose that war.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

A betting pool has now begun as Rebekah has run out of ships if her missiles will breach anneal and myselfs Iron Dones. 5m to enter!

I'd bet $5m she doesn't need to use cruise missile to take you out. Then another $5m she doesn't need cruise missiles to take Anneal out as well.

(Although ridiculous bet to offer when she can finish both of you with a naval attack or nuke; lol)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Considering it had been leaked Akuryo planned to hit them anyways, can help them out. Also Akuryo will lose that war.

It's cute you think being beiged means you lose ?

Just now, Akuryo said:

It's cute you think being beiged means you lose ?

Why would you make that silly comment about her being out of ships & needing to use cruise missiles if not referring to that war.

As for a wider war; I don't believe that at all. Doesn't matter how many times I'm beiged in regards to losing overall.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Why would you make that silly comment about her being out of ships & needing to use cruise missiles if not referring to that war.

As for a wider war; I don't believe that at all. Doesn't matter how many times I'm beiged in regards to losing overall.

I mean she losses because she's lost all her planes, dropped all her 2550 infra, 30k+ tanks and over 300 ships.

All while being broke and unable to afford it, while to us it's a very mild annoyance. Congrats, ya lost ?

Just now, Akuryo said:

I mean she losses because she's lost all her planes, dropped all her 2550 infra, 30k+ tanks and over 300 ships.

All while being broke and unable to afford it, while to us it's a very mild annoyance. Congrats, ya lost ?

Want to tally up the damage differences between Kingsglaive & Weeb Sphere if we want to base it cost damage. Think you're way behind there. :P