[DoE] [RoH] [DoW]

Rebekah Mikaelson

11 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

I do love it when Akuryo tries to act big and yet he, even with the assistance of 3 other players, is still losing his war against our most noble Queen. North Point will never rise to the occasion. You may win the next round of battles but the fact that you lost at all, with all the odds in ur favor, just proves that you are even less of a good player than even I claim to be.

Now sure, our alliance may be broke. We may lose many wars. But the fact of the matter is. We can afford to lose. The question is, can you?

Excuse me, excuse me, did you really just say that Aku is losing? Seems to me that your noble queen has lost all of her air, and is starting to lose all of those meaty tanks. Even if Aku is at a lower resistance, I can promise that the amount of damage done to Aku compared to the amount of damage done to Rebekah is memeworthy. Don't talk as if you guys are actually relevant.

And yes, we can afford it. But, you're all broke. Don't really think you can.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Free advice? Akuryo is still sitting on 1980 planes. While Rebekkah might have GC, with 0 planes, her entire nation is basically a target for the grind. I'd suggest you don't count your chickens before they hatch. 

did u miss the whole point where I said we can afford to lose? Also. Akuryo may have max planes. He has still to immensely win an air attack. So yes, I still stand by my point that I see no losses for me and my kin. Unless u r telling me he plans to keep on attacking for the rest of his life. Sure others may attack. Never said they won't. But the difference is, long after they have risen and fallen. We will still be here. Even if we r down to just a few souls. We will be here. Even if all we can do in the end is piss u all off to the point u quit. We will still be here. Remember it. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

Crown Princess of The Originals/Legacies

1 hour ago, JackRackham429 said:

between this, all of the TDU stuff, and 99% of every aa affars post, who is up to just renaming aa affairs "Drama"

No, we just need a micros affair. That's literally it. We can call that "drama" though.

As you get to the larger blocs (larger meaning more experienced in the individual members), you'll notice that it stops being completely retarded.

It's still retarded, it's just retarded mixed with lies, propaganda, and statistics. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

did u miss the whole point where I said we can afford to lose? Also. Akuryo may have max planes. He has still to immensely win an air attack. So yes, I still stand by my point that I see no losses for me and my kin. Unless u r telling me he plans to keep on attacking for the rest of his life. Sure others may attack. Never said they won't. But the difference is, long after they have risen and fallen. We will still be here. Even if we r down to just a few souls. We will be here. Even if all we can do in the end is piss u all off to the point u quit. We will still be here. Remember it. 

Have...

Have you?

Have you ever been in a war?

I understand that you've been sheltered. I understand that you are from a god awful alliance...

I don't know if you know this, but airstrikes, can take down sooo many tanks. And sooo many ships.

But you do you boo.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

Cool

1 hour ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

My odds look pretty good to me.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Pegasus. Your spies discovered that Pegasus has 14 spies, $165,629.08, 5.92 coal, 0.94 oil, 157.67 uranium, 0.36 lead, 981.76 iron, 3.43 bauxite, 1,057.65 gasoline, 955.28 munitions, 2,110.73 steel, 3,550.85 aluminum, and 42,269.53 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $210,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

1 hour ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

I do love it when Akuryo tries to act big and yet he, even with the assistance of 3 other players, is still losing his war against our most noble Queen. North Point will never rise to the occasion. You may win the next round of battles but the fact that you lost at all, with all the odds in ur favor, just proves that you are even less of a good player than even I claim to be.

Now sure, our alliance may be broke. We may lose many wars. But the fact of the matter is. We can afford to lose. The question is, can you?

I hope all the ace combat fans remember:

Belka did nothing wrong

1 minute ago, Tymeier said:

I hope all the ace combat fans remember:

Belka did nothing wrong

Im tempted to rebrand to Osea and just make this a classic one-sided Osean rampage.

Guest San Fortunado
2 hours ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

3cv6ph.jpg&key=d5b6ffce23a74857ebbdee70c

all of this is a car accident i want to stop looking at but i cant seem to take my eyes off of 

3 hours ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

I do love it when Akuryo tries to act big and yet he, even with the assistance of 3 other players, is still losing his war against our most noble Queen.

also imagine deadass referring to someone in this game as “our most noble Queen” i CANNOT

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

Again, free advice here, everyone can afford to lose in a game with no real way of destroying cities and undoing years of growth. That really shouldn't be the hill you should choose to fall on your sword at. Akuryo need not have IT's to do damage. That's beside the point really, Rebekkah is at 0 planes, and Akuryo has a free run on her 15k+ tanks (already probably lower rn) and whatever ships she's busy hoarding. So no, Rebekkah isn't "winning", by allowing Akuryo to keep their military intact, you've basically allowed them strategic command, i.e you're in some pain for a while. 

Also I've heard many claims of folks wanting to carry on wars "long after other's have fallen." They're usually the first to you know fall, and find their way out of situations. So bravado aside, if your entire strategy is to pull an Akuryo on @Akuryo by pissing off enough people to quit the game, while continuing to play, you really have no idea who you're dealing with lol. I mean Akuryo mastered the art of wanting to piss people enough to make them quit, so I'm intrigued by this battle, but my bets are on Akuryo winning this one at the end of the day :P 

So yeah I'll gladly remember it, but not in the manner you'd wish me to ;) 

40 minutes ago, hope said:

all of this is a car accident i want to stop looking at but i cant seem to take my eyes off of 

also imagine deadass referring to someone in this game as “our most noble Queen” i CANNOT

My most noble Queen Hope, I miss your Blair Waldorf avatar :( 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Lone said:

Hello, it’s Lone here, (Head of Military in the UA). We’re not going to pay you because of defamation and the fact that you saying that we surrendered instead of us agreeing mutual peace, but you guys decided to attack without reason in which we countered (which is fair and reasonable, we don’t have to pay rep fees) after getting couped you guys have the guts to try force us to pay, plus it’ll look like we’re aiding your useless alliance ?, (refer to this link:)

If you decide to choose military action against us, we have multiple alliances backing us up and ready to go. Again, we will not pay your non-existent alliance, especially since we are not at all obligated to pay you, even if it was still in existence.

@Rebekah Mikaelson

• Like 1

@Shadowthrone my entire tenure as an alliance leader has been being an !@#$ on the forums and killing micro alliances, you'd think at some point they'd appreciate they're dealing with a professional and not some amateur ☹️

• Like 1

Guest PhantomThiefB
30 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

@Shadowthrone my entire tenure as an alliance leader has been being an !@#$ on the forums and killing micro alliances, you'd think at some point they'd appreciate they're dealing with a professional and not some amateur ☹️

Those tank's look like a feast to be had, happy hunting on that one. I'm just gonna be a jealous jenny over here.?