TheNG

[NAP] The Best Deals, The Greatest Deals

Just now, Roquentin said:

Are we Coalition B or Memesphere? 

This pigeon however knows the Art of the Deal inside and out and we are seeing the results right here. This is the type of dynamic politics Orbis has been craving.

Both, haven't you got the secret memos?

• Upvote 2

IQ is Coalition B, Memesphere, KERCHTOG, Syndisphere, Farksphere, Chaos, KETOGG, Alex, Sheepy, you, and me.

Also yey NAP. War won't be dragged on even longer!

So are you guys against war dodgers and pixel huggers or not 🤔

• Upvote 2

Congrats? Though I thought R&R had a one way non aggression pact with everyone..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

And join Arrgh

Who

@Tarroc Youre such a stalker. Always down voting my stuff. Bit creepy

• Haha 1

10,000 IQ. 

Syndi without a sphere. 

• Haha 1

Litterally the worst treaty ever signed in the history of PW, Manthrax was right about you you dirty flying rat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

RnR were never going to enter the war. We specifically told them we wouldn’t be activating the treaty because a) it’s neither their nor their direct ally’s war. There really was no reason to drag them into the meat grinder apart from upper tier support when the majority of the fighting is happening in the mid tier. And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

RnR were never going to enter the war. We specifically told them we wouldn’t be activating the treaty because a) it’s neither their nor their direct ally’s war. There really was no reason to drag them into the meat grinder apart from upper tier support when the majority of the fighting is happening in the mid tier. And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

I can see you managed to entirely miss the point of what was said and go on an irrelevant rant.

Well done!

• Haha 5

Disappointed. Not enough HS in that picture....cause HS is treatied to RnR not t$. 0/10 meme please try again. 

Edited by Zygon
  • Haha 4

> Fighting with your ally regardless of e-law. 

>> You're gonna lose anyway, no point

>>> ¶.¶ Non-chaining Mfer

• Haha 1

While I applaud IQ 2.0 on learning from their mistakes, it’s also amusing on how quickly they moved to sign 6mo NAPs with certain alliances now.

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

I doubt this could ever be achieved :P Doubtful it's a coalition wide goal either, so I wonder who's selling that narrative <_< 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

While I applaud IQ 2.0 on learning from their mistakes, it’s also amusing on how quickly they moved to sign 6mo NAPs with certain alliances now.

Why we're great at learning! Thank you very much Buorhann-senpai. I guess if anything, we've learnt that "fun" noCB wars against Fark and co. isn't something we like doing on a bi-annual basis :P 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Why we're great at learning! Thank you very much Buorhann-senpai. I guess if anything, we've learnt that "fun" noCB wars against Fark and co. isn't something we like doing on a bi-annual basis :P 

Totes agree, I love these toxic, hidden CB, yearly wars that really bring out the best in everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Totes agree, I love these toxic, hidden CB, yearly wars that really bring out the best in everyone.

Always better to punch someone you dislike and that opposes you than to hit an innocent bystander. Who even wants a grudge free Orbis?

On 10/9/2019 at 6:41 PM, Akuryo said:

We've gone over this.  They're against war dodgers and pixel huggers, only so long as they view it as an easy hit, and the NPO overlords approve.