[NAP] The Best Deals, The Greatest Deals

TheNG

Just now, Roquentin said:

Are we Coalition B or Memesphere? 

This pigeon however knows the Art of the Deal inside and out and we are seeing the results right here. This is the type of dynamic politics Orbis has been craving.

Both, haven't you got the secret memos?

• Upvote 2

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

Congrats? Though I thought R&R had a one way non aggression pact with everyone..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Litterally the worst treaty ever signed in the history of PW, Manthrax was right about you you dirty flying rat!

• Haha 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

38 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So are you guys against war dodgers and pixel huggers or not ?

RnR were never going to enter the war. We specifically told them we wouldn’t be activating the treaty because a) it’s neither their nor their direct ally’s war. There really was no reason to drag them into the meat grinder apart from upper tier support when the majority of the fighting is happening in the mid tier. And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

RnR were never going to enter the war. We specifically told them we wouldn’t be activating the treaty because a) it’s neither their nor their direct ally’s war. There really was no reason to drag them into the meat grinder apart from upper tier support when the majority of the fighting is happening in the mid tier. And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

I can see you managed to entirely miss the point of what was said and go on an irrelevant rant.

Well done!

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

And b) a narrative being pushed around earlier was equalising or even gaining the upper hand in the net damage side of things. While I’m sure RnR doesn’t have enough infrastructure value to equalise, I’m not going to give Coalition B the satisfaction of using the net damage gap being much smaller to be used in any future arguments.

I doubt this could ever be achieved :P Doubtful it's a coalition wide goal either, so I wonder who's selling that narrative <_< 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

While I applaud IQ 2.0 on learning from their mistakes, it’s also amusing on how quickly they moved to sign 6mo NAPs with certain alliances now.

Why we're great at learning! Thank you very much Buorhann-senpai. I guess if anything, we've learnt that "fun" noCB wars against Fark and co. isn't something we like doing on a bi-annual basis :P 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Why we're great at learning! Thank you very much Buorhann-senpai. I guess if anything, we've learnt that "fun" noCB wars against Fark and co. isn't something we like doing on a bi-annual basis :P 

Totes agree, I love these toxic, hidden CB, yearly wars that really bring out the best in everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Totes agree, I love these toxic, hidden CB, yearly wars that really bring out the best in everyone.

Always better to punch someone you dislike and that opposes you than to hit an innocent bystander. Who even wants a grudge free Orbis?

On 10/9/2019 at 6:41 PM, Akuryo said:

So are you guys against war dodgers and pixel huggers or not ?

We've gone over this.  They're against war dodgers and pixel huggers, only so long as they view it as an easy hit, and the NPO overlords approve.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095