new government level

rayxhunter

On 10/9/2019 at 2:33 PM, zigbigadorlou said:

Why?

In case someone wants gov level with bank access & one which doesn't; with neither being able to coup them whenever they feel like it. So would make mergers and such easier with more gov levels; since you need to place a lot of trust in someone to make them a heir. Although since so many people use the ability of heirs to coup in order to rob alliances banks and such; he'll probably never really improve the heir feature. So can have 2 different levels of gov which don't have all the leader permissions just by promoting themselves.

• Upvote 2

On 10/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, Akuryo said:

People have been asking for this for a long time. There's a good reason for it, for example i make low gov as officers. I'd like my econ head to have a low gov, however, because he's econ, he'd need bank access to do his job. Creating an offshore to protect against a full robbery is easy, since low gov is still a starter job even if only more experienced players would be given this opportunity anyway.

The problem is that only high gov (heir) and leader have bank access. If i make them as an heir, now i risk getting couped. I can't simply give the permissions to officer, as  as i've stated low gov econ has a higher entry bar, and i dont want to give bank access to people who may well be total noobs that wanted to learn and help IA. I could demote them all so they are just members ingame, but now they can't do their jobs, which include interviewing and accepting applicants, dealing with inactives, or making announcements. 

However if a 4th gov position is added i can now have myself, the 2ic if/when i choose one, the high gov with the low gov econ in there (since that level wouldn't be able to coup) and then everyone else in low gov, and everyone able to perform their jobs without me risking a coup, 
Alternatively take one of the good things from CN and make it possible to assign certain permissions to certain people, as this also fixes the problem.

Wait wait wait, you'd trust the econ with your bank but not with your heir?

That's one heckuva specific level of trust to have in someone tbh.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Think he meant he doesn't trust his econ with heir, since under the current system which he favors; heir can coup at will & take over the alliance. Although he might not want to trust all his officers with bank access. I think my suggestion on how to improve the heir feature would pretty much solve the same problem, where you might want some gov with bank access and others not; although don't want to give them the ability to coup you while you're still playing as well.

So I'm fine with improving the heir feature so they can only promote themselves if the leader goes inactive or adding another gov level to solve that issue. Since the heir could be used for anyone you want to allow bank access if they weren't able to coup you while active & you didn't want all your officers to have bank access.

43 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I know reading isn't your strong suit, but making an offshore was specifically mentioned in that.

I also don't see how it's particularly odd to want a very specific person to have the ability to do that and not others. Again, thinking not your strong suit with the ridiculous rants you go on, or ever having been leader of an actual alliance as far as I know, but that's pretty normal.

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, Akuryo said:

I know reading isn't your strong suit, but making an offshore was specifically mentioned in that.

I also don't see how it's particularly odd to want a very specific person to have the ability to do that and not others. Again, thinking not your strong suit with the ridiculous rants you go on, or ever having been leader of an actual alliance as far as I know, but that's pretty normal.

I feel like "reading isn't your strong suit" shouldn't be your go-to response when someone is responding to something you wrote...

I mean. Trying to read through your message is like trying to lobotomize my brain with garden shears. Your texts are so dull and boring, I could liken them to a broken pencil.

If I was given the choice between reading your messages, and being water-boarded for five days straight without food, I would choose the latter.

Now, claiming "ridiculous rants" is not something I would expect from a child-like prissy shithead like you. You go on more ridiculous rants than Inst, and yet you claim intellectual superiority.

You must be very happy about this suggestion, because it means that your piss-filled brain won't have the chance of screwing up your group too bad.

Now, "having been leader of an actual alliance," is also quite bizarre. I wouldn't call your group of molested youths an "alliance." It more resembles the fourth crusade. 

The leadership structure in your rag-tag team of misfits was made by an optimistic five year old who has yet to understand the basics of how something should be run.

This suggestion is the last bastion of hope for your dirt-filled dome. 

If you put all of your alliance into the low gov position, it may be able to counter-act the fact that you're complete shit. Although, given your current allies, I don't see a bright future for you. 

Edited by CitrusK
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, CitrusK said:

I feel like "reading isn't your strong suit" shouldn't be your go-to response when someone is responding to something you wrote...

I mean. Trying to read through your message is like trying to lobotomize my brain with garden shears. Your texts are so dull and boring, I could liken them to a broken pencil.

If I was given the choice between reading your messages, and being water-boarded for five days straight without food, I would choose the latter.

Now, claiming "ridiculous rants" is not something I would expect from a child-like prissy shithead like you. You go on more ridiculous rants than Inst, and yet you claim intellectual superiority.

You must be very happy about this suggestion, because it means that your piss-filled brain won't have the chance of screwing up your group too bad.

Now, "having been leader of an actual alliance," is also quite bizarre. I wouldn't call your group of molested youths an "alliance." It more resembles the fourth crusade. 

The leadership structure in your rag-tag team of misfits was made by an optimistic five year old who has yet to understand the basics of how something should be run.

This suggestion is the last bastion of hope for your dirt-filled dome. 

If you put all of your alliance into the low gov position, it may be able to counter-act the fact that you're complete shit. Although, given your current allies, I don't see a bright future for you. 

Didn't you desert a war and literally create a rag tag team of misfits because you can't manage anything alliance sized?

Why are you talking again?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Didn't you desert a war and literally create a rag tag team of misfits because you can't manage anything alliance sized?

1. "Didn't you desert a war and literally create..." no. I literally left my alliance due to a disagreement with other members of the government based upon where the alliance should go. 

I literally created an alliance of friends, former government members, and a noob. 

I've been the head of Internal Affairs and Economical affairs concurrently for an alliance that was twice the size of yours. It was far more active than your current shit stain of an alliance.

And I didn't even need the leader role. 

2. "Why are you talking again?" That would be a good question if you were a child throwing a tantrum.

"I don't like your opinion, so I'm going to tell you to shut up." That's an incredibly stupid way to look at things. It's the "I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna let go of this," type of arguer. 

You're the stereotypical steroid-filled Feminazi.

Honestly, you should set me as heir to your alliance so I can coup it and give the members what they deserve...

A disbanded alliance.

Now, if you'd like to join my small-little alliance, feel free. I am fine with accepting those that I have to teach. 

If you're lucky, and should this suggestion get passed, I may give you the lowest of the ranks. 

Good luck! :P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Ok, seriously, chill.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 6:34 AM, Nizam Adrienne said:

Would be nice to be able to individually assign bank perms or not to folks too.

I agree. This is the best solution but probably the most difficult one to implement sadly.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

This is an excellent suggestion, hell throw in a fifth gov level while you're at it!

Assuming these new gov levels are mechanically similar to the current ones, then we'll still be able to leave gov titles blank for unused gov levels so they don't show on the alliance profile.