[Surrender] This will be the last post. (I swear)

Stony

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’d lean more toward Sketchy’s doing than Empyrea. Although obviously they were told at least in part what to include in that first surrender announcement by others at least.

One of the original terms of surrender was reinstating Rebekah as the leader of TO.

Rebekah declined the term and it was scrapped.

• Upvote 4

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

One of the original terms of surrender was reinstating Rebekah as the leader of TO.

Rebekah declined the term and it was scrapped.

That is true, although damage was already done; where I couldn’t convince her to take it back.

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

That is true, although damage was already done; where I couldn’t convince her to take it back.

No damage is permanent
Especially in a virtual world.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

No damage is permanent
Especially in a virtual world.

Would definitely be a new AA rather than continuing on with The Originals. Guess I could keep people up to date on when she makes it who PM me asking about it or could join Kingsglaive. Although we plan to leave The Originals alone; so she will probably need to almost start from scratch.. :P

18 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Would definitely be a new AA rather than continuing on with The Originals. Guess I could keep people up to date on when she makes it who PM me asking about it or could join Kingsglaive. Although we plan to leave The Originals alone; so she will probably need to almost start from scratch.. :P

Allying to kingsglaive is like jumping into a fire from the top of burj Khalifa.

And TO lost a lot from this war. All their M  level treaties were dropped. Their allies deserted them, they lost a number of members and there was a coup aka a gov change-until their new Gov proves itself,there is bound to be some chaos in their alliance. Hell,even disbanding doesnt sound like a far off idea, a very common event after coups.

And yet empyrea peaced. It wouldn't have been difficult to put more pressure on them or make them even bend the knee to harsher terms. But we decided to let go.

Unlike some people, they seem to learn from their mistakes. If TO were to be harassed anymore, it will be the equivalent of kicking a dead horse. So I request you not to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

? Kitschie 

1 hour ago, Kitschie said:

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

image.png.9e0d9f56b415bf02455513eeb584a171.png

Guess my predictions are pretty accurate

Now introducing, Assassin Fortune Teller Inc.
For a small fee of 420K, come and know your fortune for the day

First 100 customers to pay only 69% of the standard fee.

Disclaimer: No refunds if  predictions don't match

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kitschie said:

lol she didn't. And she also didn't try getting a surrender from UA. UA was the one who asked about it in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Crown Princess of The Originals/Legacies

On 10/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

lol she didn't. And she also didn't try getting a surrender from UA. UA was the one who asked about it in the first place. 

Were you the one trying to negotiate with me and souparmon? Because I believe she did. I was there, I read the messages. Okay though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

? Kitschie