[Surrender] This will be the last post. (I swear)

Stony

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

Says the ally who bailed on him.

I never bailed on them, my slots were full from another conflict ongoing when Horsecock declared. Although still planned to assist after finishing the round with BoC if it escalated further rather than die down before they were over. Didn't even see any new wars on them until after coup when we decided to consider any new DoWs to mean a rejection of peace.

5 hours ago, StonyCrayon said:

ef710090cff1a1260bc90ff46d7480cfb94d4e2e

After hours of stand-off b/w Empyrea and The Originals, we hereby surrender to the forces of Empyrea and apologize for attacking them. It was our mistake and we stand corrected. From the posting of this, all hostilities b/w us has ceased to exist. No new wars shall be declared. Any ongoing wars might be finished/peaced out/expired depending on the wishes of the members involved. This extends to Empyrea and its allies, as well as us and any of our allies who were involved in the wars. On a more personal note, I myself am extremely sorry for the spam of threads, I never wanted this to happen and feel like we are just exaggerating so please just let me get this post out and ill be on my way to purgatory. Have a great night/day everyone! 

Wake me up when there is a real war.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

No offense but from my past dealings with the Originals I'm not surprised at this debacle in the slightest.

If a traitor didn't coup, they never would have lost to Empyrea.

Kind of makes me suspicious if maybe one of Empyrea's allies might have talked a heir into couping her for them; as well as do a fake surrender on OWF before she could be made leader again. Then they made another actual peace agreement with Empyrea after that damage was already done.

• Downvote 7

43 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Kind of makes me suspicious if maybe one of Empyrea's allies might have talked a heir into couping her for them; as well as do a fake surrender on OWF before she could be made leader again. Then they made another actual peace agreement with Empyrea after that damage was already done.

You're crazy.

You're saying this as if Empyrea wouldn't want the stats of ripping into an alliance with 2000+ infrastructure.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

The guy didn't know who to approach in Empyrea lol. @CitrusK shared a log which showed they had noidea who to approach for peace dealings

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

You're crazy.

You're saying this as if Empyrea wouldn't want the stats of ripping into an alliance with 2000+ infrastructure.

Yes we would want it. And our alllies would want it too, as a beige bag.
The Originals war would have strained all of us but it had more Pros than Cons.
We however had no interest in making another alliance die.
If anyone is interested in what the peace terms they got, you can send me a forum-message

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

You're crazy.

Stats collected on Frawley’s databases don’t win wars, Empyrea wouldn’t have been able to take them down alone & would have been entire new front of nations already armed.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

14 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

The guy didn't know who to approach in Empyrea lol. @CitrusK shared a log which showed they had noidea who to approach for peace dealings

Yes we would want it. And our alllies would want it too, as a beige bag.
The Originals war would have strained all of us but it had more Pros than Cons.
We however had no interest in making another alliance die.
If anyone is interested in what the peace terms they got, you can send me a forum-message

I’d lean more toward Sketchy’s doing than Empyrea. Although obviously they were told at least in part what to include in that first surrender announcement by others at least.

• Downvote 1