[Treaty] Among other things.

Rosa Cossette

Following the 'Removal' of @Rebekah Mikaelson from The Originals. The following changes will be undergone:

The Originals accepts Empyrea's peace offer. Terms of this peace offer are - "The Originals must publicly surrender on the forums to Empyrea."

Whilst @Rebekah Mikaelson is no longer apart of The Originals. Any and all attacks on her will be seen as an attack on The Originals.

All current wars with Empyrea will be allowed to run out as stated in the peace offer. Should any new wars be declared on TO by Empyrea, this surrender will be nullified and TO will proceed to fully engage Empyrea.

On behalf of The new governing body of The Originals I would like to make a formal apology to our allies and to The United Armies for any prior misunderstandings caused and we look forward to working with you all in the future.

[This will most likely be the last post for the evening.]

FYI: @Akuryo We have received reports that you are planning to attack @Rebekah Mikaelson and or The Originals. Please note that any acts of aggression against either party will invoke the complete conditions of all our existing and underground treaties.

Thanks everyone and good day.

• Downvote 18

Crown Princess of The Originals/Legacies

3 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

Following the 'Removal' of @Rebekah Mikaelson from The Originals. The following changes will be undergone:

The Originals accepts Empyrea's peace offer. Terms of this peace offer are - "The Originals must publicly surrender on the forums to Empyrea."

Whilst @Rebekah Mikaelson is no longer apart of The Originals. Any and all attacks on her will be seen as an attack on The Originals.

All current wars with Empyrea will be allowed to run out as stated in the peace offer. Should any new wars be declared on TO by Empyrea, this surrender will be nullified and TO will proceed to fully engage Empyrea.

On behalf of The new governing body of The Originals I would like to make a formal apology to our allies and to The United Armies for any prior misunderstandings caused and we look forward to working with you all in the future.

[This will most likely be the last post for the evening.]

FYI: @Akuryo We have received reports that you are planning to attack @Rebekah Mikaelson and or The Originals. Please note that any acts of aggression against either party will invoke the complete conditions of all our existing and underground treaties.

Thanks everyone and good day.

Have you told Empyrea that you are surrendering? 

Also, you will counter... for the leader... you just couped?

Edited by CitrusK
  • Haha 4

Why do you bother talking tough? I've checked your alliance, you guys couldn't fend off a mass raid from arrgh if they weren't pre-occupied, let alone from me. Nobody takes you seriously.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Why do you bother talking tough? I've checked your alliance, you guys couldn't fend off a mass raid from arrgh if they weren't pre-occupied, let alone from me. Nobody takes you seriously.

And thats the real tea sis. But it all seriousness there better be a damn good reason we can’t raid her. I mean seriously, y’all can’t defend her anyways, unless me raiding her will cause the doomsday clock to strike 12, I’m gonna fricking raid her all I want, if you wanna protect her so bad you shoulda kept her as your leader

Edited by csans
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hey now. Speak for yourself.

• Haha 2

hey guys! woo hate to have my first post on the forums about my alliance be about drama i did not want to be involved in

at the moment, yes rebekah is in my alliance right now. yes i know it's risky, but it was important to me to be able to extend this olive branch to someone who was kind enough to protect my alliance when we originally started.

i do want to say that i am uneducated about everything that has happened, and i am always willing to be informed. people being annoyed with her excessive forum posting and dumb drama is not considered a valid CB and any aggressive actions as such will be treated accordingly. however, if i am shown valid enough evidence that what rebekah has done is egregious enough to cause action, i am willing to make accommodations for people to get the justice that they are deserved

Edited by hope

Was this coup purely inspired within The Originals or was it due to an outside influence? Either way I reserve the right to assist her still if she's attacked by any of my enemies & I don't have other obligations preventing it.

Even if the treaty signed between us was on behalf of our alliances & that was cancelled; on an individual level I still consider her a friend/ally wherever she ends up.

• Downvote 1