Clearing the information on the tO and UA mini war

Koala

This was such a hot mess, I'm sorry you had to go through it.

I promised not to leak any important info, but I will say that TO's FA isn't happy about this either, but they were ignored in favor of a war. Apparently, this war was supposed to be for "fun" and "training" (??? I don't get it either) 

I'm gonna have to side with Empyrea and you on this one, and I hope Farksphere doesn't get dragged into a global because of such a reckless move. Lots of good people in TO too, I hope they don't get completely curbstomped.

Edited by TitoBroz
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

TO FA sucks.

They havent dmed my lawyer yet

Moreover, was a !@#$ move making peace. Should have smacked them for signing a treaty with an alliance you were already at war with to attack you.

This is why micros fail-they forget to make an impact or prove their mettle. 

I would expect Fark to counter if others attack The Originals if you guys try escalating the war against them thanks to that. Also considering the side war with Empyrea which seemed to have happened. Guess a training thing, since you guys had no treaties at the time. Although considering you guys aren't in the top 50 & always considered all alliances outside the top 50 not allied with a top alliance open for raiding & a non negotiable right for your members to hit them in the past without willingness to make peace deals with them; you guys should be able to understand their thinking when they didn't know who you guys were or your allies.

However most wars I fight I never publicize and The Red Queen is getting better. If your lawyer is the same person still hung up wanting a surrender, that will never happen. Should be careful before completely tossing away the idea of peace with her.

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, TitoBroz said:

I promised not to leak any important info, but I will say that TO's FA isn't happy about this either, but they were ignored. Apparently, this war was supposed to be for "fun" and "training" (??? I don't get it either) 

I'm gonna have to side with Empyrea on this one, and I hope Farksphere doesn't get dragged into a global because of such a reckless move. Lots of good people in TO too, I hope they don't get completely curbstomped.

Ik from experience that tO’s leader likes to have lots of “fun” at others’ expense with blatant disregard on how it will effect them and TO. I doubt she really even cares about her alliance that much considering what she’s doing to it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, csans said:

Ik from experience that tO’s leader likes to have lots of “fun” at others’ expense with blatant disregard on how it will effect them and TO. I doubt she really even cares about her alliance that much considering what she’s doing to it.

TO's leader is a joke.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

14 hours ago, Koala said:

Hello everyone. I am a Gov member from UA and I would like to clear some things up about this situation with tO.

1. UA never agreed to a protectorate treaty from tO.

2. The reason peace was made so fast is because we are signing a protectorate treaty with Fark, who also didn't want this war. When tO heard this they wanted to consider peace.

3. Peace for Unforgiven Legion and The Players was a very small debt of reparations which everybody could easily afford.

4. The reason tO attacked us was to try and force us to sign a MDoAP or protectorate treaty + we assist them in all of their future wars (we did not accept these terms). They never talked to us about treaties before attacking.

This has been a huge mess and I hope you guys understand.

Edit: We do think now that continuing to fight was a better idea, we will learn from our mistake.

Your mistake in general was agreeing to be a prot from Fark, lol. Imagine having their protectorate declare war on you to force you into some useless treaty that wouldn’t serve any good if there’s no mutual goals, or some sort of bond between your each other’s alliances.  You should’ve gone to the war, even disbanding was more honorable than being dragged into a treaty thats  just counter productive to you. @Rebekah Mikaelson Again, 10/10 FA skills on your behalf. 

Guest San Fortunado

I know I am over half a day late, but in case somebody needs a tldr, I'll just copy and paste from Noctis's thread since it still applies

c9aC1G.jpg

14 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Should've just kicked their asses and made Fark reconsider their treaties.

They should be reconsidering them now anyway.

A bloated micro reconsidering protecting micros?  Fingers crossed.

Edited by Gatorcock

11 hours ago, Samuel Bates said:

Sad that tO couldn’t clarify when they started the whole mess. Best of luck to you congrats on your treaty.

Thanks

7 hours ago, TitoBroz said:

I promised not to leak any important info, but I will say that TO's FA isn't happy about this either, but they were ignored. Apparently, this war was supposed to be for "fun" and "training" (??? I don't get it either) 

I'm gonna have to side with Empyrea on this one, and I hope Farksphere doesn't get dragged into a global because of such a reckless move. Lots of good people in TO too, I hope they don't get completely curbstomped.

Yeah, it wasn't that fun.

10 hours ago, csans said:

Boy I sure hope someone was fired for this blunder. 

Same

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Also considering the side war with Empyrea which seemed to have happened. Guess a training thing, since you guys had no treaties at the time. Although considering you guys aren't in the top 50 & always considered all alliances outside the top 50 not allied with a top alliance open for raiding & a non negotiable right for your members to hit them in the past without willingness to make peace deals with them; you guys should be able to understand their thinking when they didn't know who you guys were or your allies.

Well, that training war went quiet well for them

4 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Your mistake in general was agreeing to be a prot from Fark, lol. Imagine having their protectorate declare war on you to force you into some useless treaty that wouldn’t serve any good if there’s no mutual goals, or some sort of bond between your each other’s alliances.  You should’ve gone to the war, even disbanding was more honorable than being dragged into a treaty thats  just counter productive to you. @Rebekah Mikaelson Again, 10/10 FA skills on your behalf. 

We were already entering the Fark sphere when this happened

Edited by Koala
A

sesame-street-the-count.gif

1 hour ago, Koala said:

We were already entering the Fark sphere when this happened

That’s probably the worst part, shows just how bad at communicating Farksphere is. Anyways, welcome to Farksphere. ?