The Response

Rebekah Mikaelson

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wars on Empyrea were raids; since the members hadn't heard of them & they weren't in the top 50. So a truce is being offered, since suddenly people were caring about this alliance outside the top 50 & without treaties shown at the time. Although they're simply offering a truce & following through until clear Empyrea doesn't want it. However the war on Empyrea was never personal & they think it was just a military drill type think thing. So they're offering a truce since war with Coalition A with never their intention, since they didn't even know Empyrea's allies. As they weren't listed.

Seeing as they were intended as just raids; there was never an intention to continue it beyond those rounds. Really Empyrea should have known if not in the top 50 & not showing any treaties; that can make you a valid raid target for many. They should be able to deal with it themselves if they want to make some accidental raids into a multi round conflict despite a truce offered. However not sure adding more enemies to the other side is the best strategy.

No? This clearly wasn’t meant out to be a raid, lol. The Originals DECLARED WAR, on the OF. I’m 2000% sure a raid doesn’t deserve an OF post declaring a war?

1 minute ago, Gatorcock said:

No? This clearly wasn’t meant out to be a raid, lol. The Originals DECLARED WAR, on the OF. I’m 2000% sure a raid doesn’t deserve an OF post declaring a war?

It was Empyrea who posted a Recognition of War. This doesn't have a [DoW] tag; so it's clearly not a DOW.

5 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Oooh, I was talking up on the >War vs TUA. 

She had to ask her Gov to find out the reasoning behind Empyrea being hit when I asked about why, so likely just approved of the raid when asked by others; not realizing Empyrea had allies and were part of the global war. Although that was completely separate from the DoW & it wasn't meant for Empyrea.

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

She had to ask her Gov to find out the reasoning behind Empyrea being hit when I asked about why, so likely just approved of the raid when asked by others; not realizing Empyrea had allies and were part of the global war. Although that was completely separate from the DoW & it wasn't meant for Empyrea.

Regardless, she should’ve known beforehand Empy had allies, you don’t blindly raid an alliance, especially not a war alliance and expect it to roll over and die, lol. That’s just stupid. Literally backs my point that she is horrible at FA. 

• Upvote 3