The Response

Rebekah Mikaelson

3 hours ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

That said, I do acknowledge that members of TO did attack Empyrea in what would seem like an attack which in turn caused Empyrea to declare war on The Originals which has led us nowhere.

A solid entry to this year's Mental Gymnastics category of Orbilympics.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I feel this is the DoW of 2019 so far.

Fark & allies could use this as an entry point into the global war if they think The Originals have exhausted all reasonable options to end it, so possible. Although don't really want to get into speculation. Since I have no idea what happens next if Empyrea completely rejects this gesture. The Originals are still part of Farksphere & don't think that will change.

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Fark & allies could use this as an entry point into the global war if they think The Originals have exhausted all reasonable options to end it, so possible. Although don't really want to get into speculation. Since I have no idea what happens next if Empyrea completely rejects this gesture. The Originals are still part of Farksphere & don't think that will change.

If Fark wanted a way into the war, they always had one. They've made it clear this isn't their fight and kudos to them. If they Frick up bad, might as well let them burn ?‍♀️

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

If Fark wanted a way into the war, they always had one. They've made it clear this isn't their fight and kudos to them. If they Frick up bad, might as well let them burn ?‍♀️

Even if The Originals are letting themselves take a hit at the moment to maybe try making up for it, I don't see their situation as hopeless & doubt Empyrea can beat them on their own if The Originals fight seriously. Although I'd view it as Coaltion A bringing it upon themselves if they choose to try trapping one Farksphere alliance in the conflict; while expecting the rest of Farksphere to just let them burn. So I dunno, guess we'll see. I'm mostly preoccupied with BoC atm; who wanted my attention for another round.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

if they choose to try trapping one Farksphere alliance in the conflict; while expecting the rest of Farksphere to just let them burn. 

Initially 10 wars declared by a good portion of their alliance within two hours (with a few more later - that's more wars than IQ et al. has declared against us for the past 2 days) with some delicious declarations such as: "Bugger if I know, TO uber allies". Looks somewhat planned to me. Why the hell would it be expected for them to be let off lightly?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

1 hour ago, Epi said:

The Originals chose to enter by mass raiding Empyrea. Pretty sure they declared more wars on Emp than UA at least near as many.

When most don't share treaties on their side & The Originals are pretty much willing to peace these out; don't think people should assume The Original's treaties aren't still active.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

If Empyrea doesn't end up wanting to peace them out; my best advice for The Originals would be to just fight them effectively & be a menace to their AA until they don't want an extra alliance fighting them which isn't needed.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If Empyrea doesn't end up wanting to peace them out; my best advice for The Originals would be to just fight them effectively & be a menace to their AA until they don't want an extra alliance fighting them which isn't needed.

That's what she said

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

That's what she said

By effectively, I mean if they're getting new wars declared on them; they shouldn't just let wars run out & keep everyone looking for free beiges blockaded as long as possible. Shouldn't be to hard for them.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

By effectively, I mean if they're getting new wars declared on them; they shouldn't just let wars run out & keep everyone looking for free beiges blockaded as long as possible. Shouldn't be to hard for them.

Man, in the RoH post, you were going on like how you were going to counter for TO and all. 
Instead of posting BS here, go help them via DMs.

I've already pointed out what they need to do to get peace->They DM my lawyer on Empyrea discord and convince him that he should agree with peacing out TO.
But they havent done it. Hence, they get no peace till they  do it.

Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

Man, in the RoH post, you were going on like how you were going to counter for TO and all. 
Instead of posting BS here, go help them via DMs.

I've already pointed out what they need to do to get peace->They DM my lawyer on Empyrea discord and convince him that he should agree with peacing out TO.
But they havent done it. Hence, they get no peace till they  do it.

BoC wanted to fight me another round, so don't have any open slots atm. So got preoccupied with something else, lol.

7 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Can I nominate myself to be your lawyer? 

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

17 hours ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

This does not have a tag because it doesn't match any of the available tags.

hHM6Zl5.jpg

In accordance to my statement above, The Originals will not declare war on Empyrea despite their declaration of war on us. We will offer peace to their players and if rejected, we will allow the wars to run out.

Let it be known that The Originals does not surrender to Empyrea and is declaring a truce.

All members of TO will halt any raids currently underway against Empyrea.

On a completely different note, ShadyAssassin, we didn't declare war simply because we had no interest in fighting a war against Empyrea.

That said, I do acknowledge that members of TO did attack Empyrea in what would seem like an attack which in turn caused Empyrea to declare war on The Originals which has led us nowhere.

@Rebekah Mikaelson I don’t see why nobody is questioning YOUR decision making, and not just your alliance as a whole. You’ve ingeniously declared a war and then a turn later declared victory, and now you’re pulling an NR-level stunt with this demanding of peace. It’s pretty clear YOU’RE trying to avoid war, lol, starting something you can’t finish so you try using some weird score-power complex to intimidate Empy into peacing. I really hope you guys get what your deserve over your IQ 300000000 FA moves 

• Upvote 1

TGH recognizes unprovoked hostilities against its ally, Empyrea, from TO.

So while you may tell your members to peace out, we won’t acknowledge it till Empyrea is content with any peace negotiations they have with you.

19 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

@Rebekah Mikaelson I don’t see why nobody is questioning YOUR decision making, and not just your alliance as a whole. You’ve ingeniously declared a war and then a turn later declared victory, and now you’re pulling an NR-level stunt with this demanding of peace. It’s pretty clear YOU’RE trying to avoid war, lol, starting something you can’t finish so you try using some weird score-power complex to intimidate Empy into peacing. I really hope you guys get what your deserve over your IQ 300000000 FA moves 

Wars on Empyrea were raids; since the members hadn't heard of them & they weren't in the top 50. So a truce is being offered, since suddenly people were caring about this alliance outside the top 50 & without treaties shown at the time. Although they're simply offering a truce & following through until clear Empyrea doesn't want it. However the war on Empyrea was never personal & they think it was just a military drill type think thing. So they're offering a truce since war with Coalition A with never their intention, since they didn't even know Empyrea's allies. As they weren't listed.

Seeing as they were intended as just raids; there was never an intention to continue it beyond those rounds. Really Empyrea should have known if not in the top 50 & not showing any treaties; that can make you a valid raid target for many. They should be able to deal with it themselves if they want to make some accidental raids into a multi round conflict despite a truce offered. However not sure adding more enemies to the other side is the best strategy.