[Treaty] New Found Friends

Rebekah Mikaelson

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not like that raid war with MinesomeMC's alliance lasted more than a round. Also regardless of what they say, GOONS wouldn't be willing to fight me without NPO helping. :P

ill take that as a compliment 

• Upvote 1

Just now, George (James T Kirk) said:

Also a good point, whoever runs this alliance should be booted 

They should've gone hard, or as you're indicated gone home. Instead we end up with an alliance that gets attacked, could have easily won peacing with the enemy in a day and being protected by their enemies ally. 

And we haven't even heard anything from TUA...

• Upvote 2

Just now, JordyHamsVII said:

They should've gone hard, or as you're indicated gone home. Instead we end up with an alliance that gets attacked, could have easily won peacing with the enemy in a day and being protected by their enemies ally. 

And we haven't even heard anything from TUA...

Its a stupid pixel hugging and micro mixed mentality

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Weak, not gonna lie. If you get hit for bullsh1t reasons, stand your ground. Especially since TUA had a decent chance at winning considering that tO was opening with navals.

They did...

They did...

Sorry...

Did I hear you wrong?

They did what?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Its a stupid pixel hugging and micro mixed mentality

Not sure how declaring a war most thought was suicidal & coming out ahead is pixel hugging. If anything I think The Originals proved they don't care to much about pixels & think our alliance will have a strong foundation thanks to this war.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not sure how declaring a war most thought was suicidal & coming out ahead is pixel hugging. If anything I think The Originals proved they don't care to much about pixels & think our alliance will have a strong foundation thanks to this war.

ahh yes, that one day really changed everyone's thoughts on Farksphere and you just seismically.

Are you suggesting Noctis we are all now in awe of you, from that one inspirational day?  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

ahh yes, that one day really changed everyone's thoughts on Farksphere and you just seismically.

Are you suggesting Noctis we are all now in awe of you, from that one inspirational day?  

No, just your opinions don't matter when complaining over nothing material. Don't think this war will change the opinions of those who dislike Farksphere regardless. Although technically I just share a few mutual allies.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think it shows that The Originals is able to completely disregard the idea of a sphere lead by a singular alliance.

I think that this war also shows that The Originals cares more about getting the post out, than getting something to actually post. 

I think this war shows that The Originals are completely inept at war, and should either be taught by Fark sphere, or removed.

I think this war shows that The Originals is unable to declare war on a singular target (based upon it's declarations on Empyrea and Albion)

I think that this war shows that The Originals are more keen on jumping into a stupid war, than actual growth (which is what Fark sphere should be doing, when a global war is going on.)

I think that this war shows that The Originals is a micro with an MDoAP.

This was not a good war for The Originals.

Interstellar has made an extremely odd choice of protectorate...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

No, just your opinions don't matter when complaining over nothing material. Don't think this war will change the opinions of those who dislike Farksphere regardless. Although technically I just share a few mutual allies.

The people who dislike Fark aren’t the ones Fark are worried about. I feel somewhat bad for Fark having to do damage control from all of their derpy allies. I guess it’s what they signed up for with the over abundance of paper.

Best wishes cleaning up future messes @souparmon hopefully it doesn’t get too wild for ya. You’re a good dude and don’t deserve all of the headaches :P 

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

49 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Was enough time for me to declare 4 wars & think 2 of their allies countered before it ended.

It was definitely enough time for you to overextend yourself, correct. 
But whatever you say, champ. 

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think it's cute how you insist on calling a 1 turn stumble an actual war, personally, because it proves nothing and means nothing but you do you!

• Haha 1

2CmeZXo.gif