[DoW/Treaty] Royal Declaration of War

True King

5 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

one deleted but i believe it was a different reason 

Even if your FA guy would understand if you want to keep throwing a tantrum & causing them all negative damage since you're mad; I feel bad your members. He tries and you throw his efforts way; although up to you. Don't really care to much; not me having a tantrum over anything and considered that mostly just a raid skirmish.

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Even if your FA guy would understand if you want to keep throwing a tantrum & causing them all negative damage since you're mad; I feel bad your members. He tries and you throw his efforts way; although up to you. Don't really care to much; not me having a tantrum over anything and considered that mostly just a raid skirmish.

Saying i dont give a shit is quite the opposite of a tantrum. Anyway shush.

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

royals.png

Kingsglaive & The Originals also declare war on The United Armies, we only require they bend the knee to the Crown.

Noctis.....buddy......you've always been nice to me. But dude, you are dumb ass frick. And Rebekah is dumb as frick for supporting this. No offense Rebekah. I love you dearie!!

Also maybe next time TO should give their good ol buddy and ally BILL THE fricking MOOSE a heads up that they are going to war. Thanks and goodnight

• Upvote 4

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

2 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

Noctis.....buddy......you've always been nice to me. But dude, you are dumb ass frick. And Rebekah is dumb as frick for supporting this. No offense Rebekah. I love you dearie!!

Also maybe next time TO should give their good ol buddy and ally BILL THE fricking MOOSE a heads up that they are going to war. Thanks and goodnight

Guess it doesn't really matter who's idea you think it was, I did announce it after all. Although maybe you should find out more before insulting me randomly. :P

• Downvote 1

Guess it doesn't really matter who's idea you think it was, I did announce it after all. Although maybe you should find out more before insulting me randomly. :P

I know that a lot of fights have been picked by you over the last month or so. I know you've been rolled. I know TO is probably gonna get rolled by someone because of this too

• Upvote 1

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

2 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

I know that a lot of fights have been picked by you over the last month or so. I know you've been rolled. I know TO is probably gonna get rolled by someone because of this too

You should talk with them before making assumptions. (If you're allies, probably should get in touch regardless.)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

You should talk with them before making assumption. (If you're allies, probably should get in touch regardless.)

I literally just found out about this because I was given no heads up. Also good luck rolling UA. Nova Riata tried doing that and got shut down fast and Nova was a lot bigger than both of you at the time. 

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

5 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

I literally just found out about this because I was given no heads up. Also good luck rolling UA. Nova Riata tried doing that and got shut down fast and Nova was a lot bigger than both of you at the time. 

I like a challenge anyways and look forward to a good fight then. Nothing personal between me and them fueling this.

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, hope said:

can i get a tldr ?

tldr: Noctis is a tard, and so is Rebekah. Replies point this out to Noctis and he refuses to listen, so we laugh at him.

Just now, Kitschie said:

Guys, what the heck are you on, and can I try it? Seems you're both out of your mind.

please give me some. I want some of that good shit so bad. I wanna get fricked so bad that I am so dumb i frick up royally

• Upvote 1

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

25 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

tldr: Noctis is a tard, and so is Rebekah. Replies point this out to Noctis and he refuses to listen, so we laugh at him.

Hello, douchebag!

Don't be ableist, you shitmuncher.

Good riddance to useless trash such as yourself,

Undersecretary to the Office of PILOT EMERIUS, SUPREME CHAIRMAN OF THE GOONLAND COMMUNIST PARTY
Supreme Mugwump of the House of Foreign Affairs, Tobacco, and Firearms
Stairs To The House Of Prosperity Board Member
Chief Executive Officer of Builders League United
Keeper of Keys and Grounds at the Goonland School of Communism and Cutlery
Communist Weekly's Most Handsome Comrade Winner

Blutarch Mann

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

noctis doesnt know what he is doing 

Keep thinking that; although know what I'm doing. Willingness to fight in this war regardless of whatever the odds are gains me allies willing to fight those odds; so I come out ahead regardless. We'll see how it goes though.