Nuke killing same improvement twice.

Who Me

This has happened to me twice in the last couple of days but it has happened to me multiple times in past wars.

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Jusmania led by Soxirella. The attack destroyed 1,776.00 infrastructure in the city of Ceemey, and killed approximately 177,369 people, you monster! You also destroyed a police station and a police station.

kntGKtG.png

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Jusmania led by Soxirella. The attack destroyed 1,804.00 infrastructure in the city of Samsaa, and killed approximately 180,165 people, you monster! You also destroyed a munitions factory and a munitions factory.

raD0UmP.png

As you can see from the screen shots both cities still have 49 improvements remaining. Both cities started with 2500 infra so if 2 improvements had actually been destroyed they would only have 48 improvements left.

As an aside and although I absolutely do not think it matters, both of these happened to the same nation. As I stated at the start of this post, this has happened to me multiple times in several different wars.

It would be great if this could be fixed sometime soon.

• Alex locked this topic