Made a meme about TheNG looting Guardian's offshore

Josh of Clan Mason

Just now, Epi said:

You chose not to use the escape scene, or swinging part but rather the huge boat for the pigeon. Okay

I chose this because of the "best pirate I've ever seen" and because I was able to include "offshore bank". lmao you really downvoted because I didn't pick your favorite scene bruh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Just now, Epi said:

My downvote was 50% poor scene choice and 50% wrong category.

What category did you want me to post in? The looting was affairs between alliances. Also, make a better one then.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 7

6 minutes ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

I chose this because of the "best pirate I've ever seen" and because I was able to include "offshore bank". lmao you really downvoted because I didn't pick your favorite scene bruh.

Still trash because Theo literally looted over twice as much in a single hit.

Try again mate, this time with less touching yourself about how great you think Acadia is versus reality. NG is the worst alliance leader afterall, voted in many years, don't you dare try to tarnish his legacy!

Also this belongs in Orbis Central. It's really not hard to figure out.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Still trash because Theo literally looted over twice as much in a single hit.

Try again mate, this time with less touching yourself about how great you think Acadia is versus reality. NG is the worst alliance leader afterall, voted in many years, don't you dare try to tarnish his legacy!

Also this belongs in Orbis Central. It's really not hard to figure out.

lmao get a grip you salt bucket. It does belong in Orbis Central, that's on me. But enjoy a meme. The worst leader thing is a well-known joke, and Acadia is far better than your alliance, so you're in no position to speak.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Josh of Clan Mason said:

lmao get a grip you salt bucket. It does belong in Orbis Central, that's on me. But enjoy a meme. The worst leader thing is a well-known joke, and Acadia is far better than your alliance, so you're in no position to speak.

Ignore them. They take this stuff way too seriously. Kinda sad but we just laugh at them 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

The propaganda thread in Orbis Central. You are not a representative of your alliance and this isn't Recognizing hostilities, declaring a war, activating a treaty, signing a treaty, cancelling a treaty or making a public statement.

The rules of this Category

The Tag convention you also ignored.

Yeah, I got the wrong category, my bad. But I am a representative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

Is that why Acadia has been paralyzed in stagnation for years? Aren't you still like 10 cities? Mate i have noobs who've blown past you, and say less stupid shit than you. 

Sucks to suck my friend.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Is that why Acadia has been paralyzed in stagnation for years? Aren't you still like 10 cities? Mate i have noobs who've blown past you, and say less stupid shit than you. 

Sucks to suck my friend.

I'm at ten cities by choice. You'll see me at 20 soon, don't worry. Big talk coming from North Point. Why would you bring up my cities when you have no idea why I'm where I am? You can do whatever the hell you want with your nation, why should you care about city count? Stop having a pissing contest with cities and get a life.

Edited by Josh of Clan Mason
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Orbis Central seems like a good place to put this.

A moderator will probably do it later.

Valid insights I agree lol

1 hour ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

I'm at ten cities by choice. You'll see me at 20 soon, don't worry. Big talk coming from North Point. Why would you bring up my cities when you have no idea why I'm where I am? You can do whatever the hell you want with your nation, why should you care about city count? Stop having a pissing contest with cities and get a life.

No offense but City Count does matter and Acadia is a stagnant alliance with the worst leader

12 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Valid insights I agree lol

No offense but City Count does matter and Acadia is a stagnant alliance with the worst leader

Who is their leader? I genuinely don't know. I don't think I've ever seen them on the forums neither (unless it's NG)

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Who is their leader? I genuinely don't know. I don't think I've ever seen them on the forums neither (unless it's NG)

Oh God, I just looked at TheNG's nation. Were they the leader from 2016-2018. I ask because they won "worst alliance leader" for those three straight years. 

3 hours ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

big talk for an Empyrea member

He fled to Arrgh, so I'm told.

@Josh of Clan Mason

The thread you made on Syndicate "cheating" was a big liability, although it does deserve investigation and monitoring. Could you contact Malal or TheNG to teach you how to post in the future? BKNPO PR is crap, but there's no need to make it worse.

• Upvote 1