BASEBALL BOTTER: GALERION

JasperFrost

I've shown you before jasper in a gif that I split my screen up, so I have firefox on the left side and chrome on the right side, whilst also having a video popout.

I use opera for watching videos as the popout function is built in, on the right of my screen I will have anything I want to read whilst hosting, that maybe some news, this forum, discord etc.

65ef046c06a06fae2acc80258a2468f0.png

bf7013b956c7001eb180e8e1f6aa2667.png

48e527b26031c832e6664f3ef3a957ba.png

317f021ce99d8fb56f570042cccc9458.png

Edited by Galerion
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, JasperFrost said:

You've literally handed out scripts to people. No one believes your shit, bro.

Oh so now you're making stuff up, I guess you are beyond reason then.

Edited by Galerion

2 hours ago, Galerion said:

I work from home and am at my pc most of the day not that I should have to justify my play time to you. I can just barely use the api key to import info into google sheets and wouldn't have a clue where to start on automating baseball, the only thing I'm using to play baseball is a gaming mouse with forward and back buttons.

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I've shown you before jasper in a gif that I split my screen up, so I have firefox on the left side and chrome on the right side, whilst also having a video popout.

I use opera for watching videos as the popout function is built in, on the right of my screen I will have anything I want to read whilst hosting, that maybe some news, this forum, discord etc.

"I'm so bad with technology I'd never be able to automate baseball btw I also use three browsers at the same time along with advanced features no one knows about also I spend all of my free time on the internet"

1. Caught in a super obvious lie/misdirection

2. Where have I heard this phrase "automate baseball" before...?

image.thumb.png.7d91236832c2f68d37782ef05c396f59.png

Oh right, its the title of the guide you wrote and sent to people to encourage them to cheat just like you!

image.png.00e10c3bfc0a85954127c047c7198441.png

We have record of the name of who authored this document, and are sending the email address to Alex. Give it up.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, JasperFrost said:

"I'm so bad with technology I'd never be able to automate baseball btw I also use three browsers at the same time along with advanced features no one knows about also I spend all of my free time on the internet"

1. Caught in a super obvious lie/misdirection

2. Where have I heard this phrase "automate baseball" before...?

image.thumb.png.7d91236832c2f68d37782ef05c396f59.png

Oh right, its the title of the guide you wrote and sent to people to encourage them to cheat just like you!

image.png.00e10c3bfc0a85954127c047c7198441.png

We have record of the name of who authored this document, and are sending the email address to Alex. Give it up.

I have no idea what that document is meant to be and as far as I'm aware I've never been reported for doing anything.

As for Flavee he was someone I told to sod off when he wanted a 50% tip, so he embargoed me, in fact he was the reason I stopped tipping for so long. 

Edited by Galerion

This baseball feud is a little ridiculous, I haven’t even seen any baseball scripts if they are being handed around.

Edit: Or post what the document is if anything meaningful.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This baseball feud is a little ridiculous, I haven’t even seen any baseball scripts if they are being handed around.

Edit: Or post what the document is if anything meaningful.

I'm not posting his ToS violating scripts in this channel. Anything you're not seeing is purposefully omitted and sent to the correct people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, JasperFrost said:

I'm not posting his ToS violating scripts in this channel. Anything you're not seeing is purposefully omitted and sent to the correct people.

Well, you mostly showed us you talking about having evidence. So guess we’ll see.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, you mostly showed us you talking about having evidence. So guess we’ll see.

I literally showed you a cropped screenshot of the google doc he sent to half a dozen people which details means and methods of cheating. I don't know what else you want from me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh please Noctis, why are you asking for the Document ITSELF? You wanna Cheat Baseball? No. The  Baseball Community is supposed to  self-regulate. That means, not letting people cheat. So don't blame him for not sharing you the direct cheat codes he found, if he already DMed them to Alex.  Anyway, I'm going to sleep. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

[edit: JasperFrost is correct. We should try to observe rules, especially as policy is changing to stricter and more effective enforcement. This is a no-discussion forum.]

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Yuno said:

Oh please Noctis, why are you asking for the Document ITSELF? You wanna Cheat Baseball? No. The  Baseball Community is supposed to  self-regulate. That means, not letting people cheat. So don't blame him for not sharing you the direct cheat codes he found, if he already DMed them to Alex.  Anyway, I'm going to sleep. 

I'm just gonna chime in here with a "wut" on that "self-regulate" concept...

Wut.

29 minutes ago, Epi said:

Lel, tbh not sure how much faster a macro makes baseball at this point.

It's not the speed, it's the consistency. Having to fill out captchas and click f6 enter click for hours on end is... painful.

That said, a gaming mouse with binded wheel actions or something might actually be a viable solution. As long as the buttons are physically pressed by a human, is there any possible way to claim cheating? (Other than the fact that baseball makes stupid piles of money when it really shouldn't, which I've already argued for in another thread).

Really, the solution is simple, limit baseball earnings. You know it's a good idea since NPO wanted it in the past but hates the idea of limits now that they're abusing the hell out of baseball.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is a No-Discussion Forum. Do not reply to topics in this particular subforum, unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic
  • You have specific evidence to provide regarding the report
  • You are a Staff member

If you fail to follow these regulations, you will receive a Warning Point, and potentially have a temporary account suspension as-per the Forum Rules.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JasperFrost said:

This is a No-Discussion Forum. Do not reply to topics in this particular subforum, unless you meet one of the following criteria:

• You are the topic creator
  • You are the accused in the original topic
  • You have specific evidence to provide regarding the report
  • You are a Staff member

If you fail to follow these regulations, you will receive a Warning Point, and potentially have a temporary account suspension as-per the Forum Rules.

This. Further posts will receive a warning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

I did receive a copy of that document a long time ago, and apparently did not look too closely. Here's a copy for public record: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kYdhMaqYJ-yJHHubxJytSEKVX_NCKRLvObhS_GsCyZA/edit?usp=sharing

Looking at the extension listed https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/im-not-robot-captcha-clic/ceipnlhmjohemhfpbjdgeigkababhmjc it seems that captchas are basically ineffective, and I have no way to tell who is and who isn't botting. It's very likely that all of the people playing thousands of games a day are lying and they are using bots to play baseball.

I don't really see a choice at this point but to completely nerf baseball. Otherwise, everyone is going to bot it for free money and destroy the game.

We will also need to look at a difference solution for other places where captchas are used in-game.

REMINDER: This is not a discussion forum. Please continue the related discussion here: 

I feel like banning the guy who created this method of cheating and attempted (successfully or otherwise) to distribute it is a pretty good start.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, JasperFrost said:

I feel like banning the guy who created this method of cheating and attempted (successfully or otherwise) to distribute it is a pretty good start.

I don't know who created it. I'm currently going through all baseball teams to try and figure out who is cheating and who is not.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 1 month later...
  • Alex locked this topic