Memesphere Fark Declaration

Ayayay

2 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

On one hand,  I think this NAP is pretty silly.

On the other hand, knowing what I know about the situation, I can completely understand why Fark doesn't have anything close to a single dog in this fight and would want to telegraph quite certainly that they have no interest in getting involved. 

Here's something we can agree on! 

But yeah, the necessity of this agreement is silly. But with enough pressure/rumours floating of Coalition B wanting further expansion (it doesn't. No real reason for it), this solves that conundrum and we've agreed to both lay off one another to put those rumours to rest. 

• Downvote 1

Thus a new transformation achieved, Ultra Farker Beyond is achieved.

GlitteringPertinentAmazontreeboa-max-1mb'

If Fark needs my assistance, I still mostly identify with Fark Sphere. Paperless or not, treaties aren't needed with most of them to still assist & still at least one mutual ally with Fark.
Smart move considering where it'd leave Fark if everyone in Coalition A eventually agreed to NAPs.

Maybe it is time for a new world order to replace the old.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

15 hours ago, Robert Taber said:

I hope that NAP extends to your protectorates* 

15 hours ago, souparmon said:

It does!

15 hours ago, Pruss said:

coalition B (NPO, BK, Covenant and allies) etc

8 hours ago, souparmon said:

Love you man #microlivesmatter

Seriously though, can BK, NPO and Fark government both clarify which alliances are included and if indeed the NAP for other alliances depends on keeping the treaty with them?
Usually after a war it's the warring alliances, but since you guys peace out over... I guess... rumors...

Was it the list of alliances I posted?

On Meme-sphere side, only alliances still fighting in the global war or also allies currently at peace? Am I correct Dark Brotherhood isn't part of the NAP for instance?
And in Farksphere, all allies? Including RnR for instance or are they still fair game? I'd prefer confirmation of the lists I posted earlier or two other short, mutually confirmed lists of alliances over lots of complaining and whining on the forums in a couple months time, when you guys go to war over some incident at your minor allies and dispute which alliances were covered by the NAP.

Edited by Batavus
nvm

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Alliances with their flags in the graphic + allies. So if Camelot broke off from BK, I guess technically they wouldn't be bound by it. 

The three largest allies of NPO are the Syndicate, House Stark and Dark Brotherhood.
Somehow, I don't think those three are part of this treaty.
And I have my doubts about Guinea Pig Whaling Corporation.

Just now, Batavus said:

The three largest allies of NPO are the Syndicate, House Stark and Dark Brotherhood.
Somehow, I don't think those three are part of this treaty.
And I have my doubts about Guinea Pig Whaling Corporation.

I doubt Fark will declare on any of those alliances while allied with NPO while this is in effect. (Expectation is there not to attack allies I think, as that's picking a fight usually. Unless a weird war like this)

8 minutes ago, Epi said:

I'm unsure if they were the ones behind this but @souparmon you guys have a bloc/sphere wiki page. Listing all the alliances you believe are currently tied and those on the peripheral.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Farksphere

I'd assume, that's the 'official list' but yeah it's more reflective of spheres than alliances it seems. And given it was signed on behalf of the coalition, if we were stretched, we could say all the current members of the coalition are beholden to it. Even newer ones like Goons. You really won't know unless clarified. And they don't need to do that. It's better for both parties that it's left vague. So that no tiny indiscretion can be made and as many potential belligerent as possible can be dissuaded.

Its usually people with to much time on their hands creating the wiki scenarios & people counter modifying, etc.I don't do anything with the Wiki & there isn't an official list as far I know. (The article starting off with Farksphere being unofficial should be a hint nothing is official)

However generally all Fark's allies are part of it to some extent.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

35 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Yeah I don't know who is included either. I defer to my new overlords, Malal and TheNG. They memed themselves to dominance.

So Malal, the NG - who are included on both sides?

4 minutes ago, Batavus said:

So Malal, the NG - who are included on both sides?

I would like to help Arrgh out against just GOONS without fighting everybody else if the list could be rigged in such a way. Although would rather not fight NPO, lol.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I would like to help Arrgh out against just GOONS without fighting everybody else if the list could be rigged in such a way. Although would rather not fight NPO, lol.

Just think of all the potential dance partners.

Just now, Cypher said:

It’s confusing to say the least. Basically Coalition B signed a sphere wide NAP with Fark... which included RnR who had no idea that this even happened.

Just a reminder guys that communication is key between allies.

Better to surprise them, where they need to dig for answers on the NAP entails. lol

• Downvote 1

The list of who's covered and who isn't is known by the interested parties. If you are not part of memesphere or farksphere and would like to find out more I recommend you apply to join alliance id=622.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

I’ve seen you call out a lot of people this war. How are you weathering in this conflict? I hope things are going well :) There are a lot of nations that are having a hard time coping and are slipping into Vacation Mode. Some of these folks are so freaked out by the war that they are actively posting and are lurking on the forums/discord for several hours at a time and yet still keep their nation in VM. Yikes, amirite?

Anywho, with how much smack talk you’re constantly giving and how active you are - I figured you must be personally responsible for a lot of your Coalition’s success. Nice work!

image0.png

Oh....whoops.

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12/nation/165874

Mhm? I went into VM yesterday after update. It seems reasonable after having been launching wars constantly for months. If you note the victory / defeat / age on the nation proper, it maps to roughly 2 wars per day over 137 days. A bit less slot efficiency than I would have liked (full efficiency comes to 2.5 wars per day over 137 days), but I let wars expire when it's a defensive war or if circumstances make blockade holding more valuable than freeing up a slot. And unlike you, I don't get beige time so I never get a break. See you in 160 turns.

Edited by Inst
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Inst said:

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12/nation/165874

Mhm? I went into VM yesterday after update. It seems reasonable after having been launching wars constantly for months. If you note the victory / defeat / age on the nation proper, it maps to roughly 2 wars per day over 137 days. A bit less slot efficiency than I would have liked (full efficiency comes to 2.5 wars per day over 137 days), but I let wars expire when it's a defensive war or if circumstances make blockade holding more valuable than freeing up a slot. See you in 160 turns.

Real men don't ever go into vacation mode. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zues said:

Real men don't ever go into vacation mode. 

We agreed in DM that I am not a real man and I high-fived you on this agreement.

@Kevanovia: I've reported you for thread derailment, but obviously I have my own participation in such. If you would like to mock me over the VM business, please do so in another thread, I will not comment further on it here.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Inst said:

We agreed in DM that I am not a real man and I high-fived you on this agreement.

@Kevanovia: I've reported you for thread derailment, but obviously I have my own participation in such. If you would like to mock me over the VM business, please do so in another thread, I will not comment further on it here.

This is a thread regarding the war and the state of those in/not in war. My comment was about your repeated trolling attempts at our Coalition and the irony that you are not currently participating in the same war that the OP was referencing.

Perhaps you can use your own wit/words/actions to defend yourself next time instead of attempting to use moderation as a lifeboat. Mods have a purpose here, but their purpose isn’t to deflect points that you can’t think of a retort to.

Godspeed.

edit: spelling

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Edit: having noticed your edit, I'll point out that I've said you're 100% free to mock me for VM in a thread specialized for that. If you'd like to discuss it elsewhere, I have no objection, but let's not derail this thread.

Technically speaking, this forum is for alliance affairs, and the specific thread is concerning the FARK / "Memesphere" NAP and matters related to it.

Your particular subject is related in the same way an ameoba in the Pacific is related to interest rate hikes in Iceland; they're in the same "light cone", but resorting to Chaos Theory to prove relevance is rather pedantic, wouldn't you think?

As for the thread derailment claim, the previous subject of discussion was how this affected the relevant war, and the subject of conversation has diverged into "mild", i.e, not reportable, personal attacks on a poster. But it's still thread derailment.

I'm not commenting further on either the VM or thread derailment in this thread as it's not directly related to the thread subject. If you want to argue about the implications of the NAP, be my guest, otherwise, preach to the choir or talk to the hand.

Edited by Inst
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2