Memesphere Fark Declaration

Ayayay

"You know... There is nothing to these "rumors" going on about. But just in case these "rumors" are really really real, we should definitely not be paranoid about it and barter a NAP to squash these "rumors" we've been dribbling over. Bahaha "anti-memesphere" we have crushed your gods now!" - ClusterF- Coalition.

Alphabet Soup Koalition: k

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

18 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Did you guys forgo your term you were pushing to make Elijah Mikaelson a persona non grata then?

I like Epi's aphorism that you can measure the effect of a move by the quantity of salt.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Did you guys forgo your term you were pushing to make Elijah Mikaelson a persona non grata then?

Elijah is very nice (at least in my own experience.) I am sure his beef is only with 1 guy, and NOT the entire MemeSphere.

-----

Anyway:

Congrats on your treaty! ^_^ 
One of the hidden benefits I just realized is that all protectorates from both "spheres" can be friendly without having to worry about future proxy wars and stuff.

Edited by Yuno

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

i don't think people understand how often Fark or Nuke Bloc were targeted by for years by alliances on all sides of this conflict just because they thought we were easy targets. Fark probably just wants to be left alone. glad they found a nice group of allies who know how solid they are.

730 nukes. that brings back memories.

I think you got this thread wrong.

The rumor was Fark jumping into the war iirc, not being targeted.

Then again, I could be wrong too.  Tells you how much I really paid attention to this.

Edited by Buorhann

3 hours ago, Daveth said:

giphy.gif

What a shame, I was hoping this would be a war declaration from the title.

On a serious note: which alliances? I assume it is a NAP until April 6th 2020 between on the one hand:
TCW, Acadia, UPN, BK, GoG, Camelot, Electric Space, THL, Goon Squad, Goons, NPO, Guinea Pigs, AK, Solar Knights, Mythic, ODN, Info Wars

and on the other hand: Farkistan, the Immortals, Pantheon, World Task Force, Horsemen, the Originals, Schrute Farms, Teutonic Order, Central Imperial Union, Deathly Hallows, Respublica Romana, Ragnarok, Ignis Aternum, Taith, The Regiment, The Enclave, Dunder Mifflin, The Lost Empire, The Sons of Thunder, Marina Bay Banking, Beacon Inc and the Federation?    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Batavus said:

and on the other hand: Farkistan, the Immortals, Pantheon, World Task Force, Horsemen, the Originals, Schrute Farms, Teutonic Order, Central Imperial Union, Deathly Hallows, Respublica Romana, Ragnarok, Ignis Aternum, Taith, The Regiment, The Enclave, Dunder Mifflin, The Lost Empire, The Sons of Thunder, Marina Bay Banking, Beacon Inc and the Federation?    

WE GOT INCLUDED BOYS! YEEHAW! 

Sorry.

I mean, I am very grateful to be included in a list of such wonderful alliances. I am overwhelmed with joy to have been allowed to be in this group. I hold much respect for both sides of the current equation. I am in debt to you, and Souparmon, for even allowing the thought of me to exist. 

Again, thank you very much. You are very kind. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

WE GOT INCLUDED BOYS! YEEHAW! 

Sorry.

I mean, I am very grateful to be included in a list of such wonderful alliances. I am overwhelmed with joy to have been allowed to be in this group. I hold much respect for both sides of the current equation. I am in debt to you, and Souparmon, for even allowing the thought of me to exist. 

Again, thank you very much. You are very kind. 

Love you man #microlivesmatter

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Then again, I could be wrong too.  Tells you how much I really paid attention to this.

I think you read Hope's post wrong.  She's saying in the *past* they and we've been targetted.  But most posts I've seen from Farkers  when they are mentioned is that this isn't their war.  But I don't want to put words in their mouth.  I'm sure they have perfectly fine reasons. 

5 hours ago, RyanK said:

Ew. You might as well join them now. Your relevance will be in decline. Disband

Yes, dedication. You trolls can take lessons from this guy! 

34 minutes ago, Epi said:

I'm pretty sure it's a treaty between the relevant spheres not alliances which is bizarre. So Bk-NPO-Covenant-Citadel and anyone Fark has a treaty with or Fark's allies have wrapped in paper. I'm assuming that if anyone leaves there respective spheres they're removed from the NAP.

Yeah we are all napped up 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Epi said:

I'm pretty sure it's a treaty between the relevant spheres not alliances which is bizarre. So Bk-NPO-Covenant-Citadel and anyone Fark has a treaty with or Fark's allies have wrapped in paper. I'm assuming that if anyone leaves there respective spheres they're removed from the NAP.

I think the more accurate answer he meant to give is you're all bound by this NAP regardless.

*Except GOONS, whom Fark reserves the right to roll whenever.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Id like to clarify,

Fark was hearing rumors we were going to hit them, and people were trying to tell us there going to hit us. I was also being told were going to hit them (made me lol). They went back and forth, since we had no intentions to hit fark we figured this would be the best solution to ensure both sides were safe and secure 

Edited by George (James T Kirk)

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

On one hand,  I think this NAP is pretty silly.

On the other hand, knowing what I know about the situation, I can completely understand why Fark doesn't have anything close to a single dog in this fight and would want to telegraph quite certainly that they have no interest in getting involved. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.