e$'s faulty naval attacks don't seem to have been

Lu Xun

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

No there is, it seems they all are fortifying then waiting until 12 map then being able to just after day change do as many navy attacks as it takes to win, it clearly is a glitch/bug that's now being abused  

Edit:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=520090

this one did not even fortify, but it seems to be a glitch to do with update, maybe lagging and spamming attacks that then take time to go though?

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

12 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

No there is, it seems they all are fortifying then waiting until 12 map then being able to just after day change do as many navy attacks as it takes to win, it clearly is a glitch/bug that's now being abused 

They aren't all doing it at the same time. Stop lying...

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Deulos said:

They aren't all doing it at the same time. Stop lying...

yet the game shows its happening after game update? for all the wars I've seen, I mean how can that be a lie?

Remember when Alex said he will have more time to dedicate to the game? I wonder i he got the year wrong.

image.jpeg.1fc210cbda806862517a6d87ecfd7d00.jpeg

The situation is bad atm because it is not yet fixable, so anyone can abuse it and play it off as a glitch and get away with it. It doesn't seem to have been as prevalent throughout this war, but has blown up recently. Which in my opinion means the glitch is being shared and abused. The majority of the occurrences seem to be happening straight after update. Maybe as a temporary measure, increase the time the politics and snore page is visible for? So once the update is completed, a 2-5 minute cooldown after. Not sure if that would work though, or push the issue to the new time it would allow attacks?

Edited by Tiberius
  • Upvote 1