2-seconds to improve

Guest Epi

14 hours ago, Flanderlion said:

Or even an option to view everything, including 2 person micros.

I mean, that'd definitely have to be its own option, hidden behind a warning and/or inspect element tbh.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Epi said:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliances/treatyweb/all

Increase it from the top 50 alliances to the top 100 with this option.

Yeah but really who gives a damn. Nobody cares about "treaty webs" you can't make out the strings anyway if change to 100 alliances. Another suggestion in the GARBAGE!

5 minutes ago, Epi said:

You can save the page // download the treaty web and edit the code to add 20x the treaties on the page without it slowing down at all tbh. Though my suggestion will only add around 2x as many as currently on there.

Who's going through all those changes to view "treaties"?

Yep nobody

You going to shut down the server! Stop!

Edited by Deulos

1 minute ago, Epi said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but TEst isn't currently on the treaty web. And it's treaty with the Syndicate is the cause of the most recent war. It's also worth noting Seven Kingdoms, Church of Spaceology and Soup Kitchen have fallen off the treaty web, the same is true of the Golden Horde and Empyrea.

"All of these alliances are definitely irrelevant, their treaties don't need to be displayed at all. Basically micros."

I don't find your argument compelling.

It doesn’t matter who's on the web. People already know what this war is about without looking at treaties. Why are you so obsessed with treaties?

6 minutes ago, Epi said:

By your logic, what's the point of a treaty web. It's one of the few features the game has <> that's my argument lol.

Being obtuse doesn't count as trolling, you're not minesome. GTFO of my thread unless you actually have something to contribute beyond

"Hurr Durr Get Gud, Kertog 4ever" - @Deulos

I'm not trolling, I'm disagreeing there's a difference.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Epi said:

Oh and also KT-TGH spawned 56 treaties onto the main web without slowing it down. UPN-Acadia spawned 70. Camelot and TCW first tried 200, then 500 [the current record], last time i checked we were planning on 1000 before KT-TGH stopped doing it. All without significantly affecting the page load time.

Hey, each and every one of those treaties was legit >:P