Blood for the Blood God!

Jodo

10325587_10152043527036126_3093879070617

Terminus Est declare war on The Raiders Return.

"The servants of Khorne stood from horizon to horizon, filling the air with their barks, gibbers and howls. Their battle banners strained in the coppery wind that blew through their ranks; banners of deepest red, bearing but a single rune and a legend of simple devotion: Blood for the Blood God. At some secret signal, all fell silent. Then came a single shriek of death and shocking loyalty, a pact of hate and death. It echoed from leathered skins and burnished armour, growing to shake the clouds. Far above the daemons' ranks, there was an an answering roar of bloody approval, torn from Khorne's own brazen throat." 

- The Tome of Blood

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

Tomorrow they will find us
Hide the children free of sin
We will meet their blades by morning
Protected only by your skin
Tomorrow we will find them
Seek the youngest of their kin
And we will meet them with our fury

And we will crush them all like vermin
We will crush them all like vermin

-Bloodmeat by Protest the Hero, official war anthem of the nation of Lusakya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhMfz4HrcEA

10325587_10152043527036126_3093879070617

Terminus Est declare war on The Raiders Return.

"The servants of Khorne stood from horizon to horizon, filling the air with their barks, gibbers and howls. Their battle banners strained in the coppery wind that blew through their ranks; banners of deepest red, bearing but a single rune and a legend of simple devotion: Blood for the Blood God. At some secret signal, all fell silent. Then came a single shriek of death and shocking loyalty, a pact of hate and death. It echoed from leathered skins and burnished armour, growing to shake the clouds. Far above the daemons' ranks, there was an an answering roar of bloody approval, torn from Khorne's own brazen throat." 

- The Tome of Blood

i'm hungry, guys  :( 

wanna eat your god  :D 

Does anyone have any good recipes for frying Khorne fillets?

laudannexia__94628.jpg

yxnzl.jpg

War you said?

That ought to teach you terminus something

I'm coming for the rest of you in my war range

Or anyone else coming for me for that matters

and im not even finished yet with you elpinchazo of chadenfreudeia

Edited by Muhammad Jesus

oh, why don't you come into my range? come for me. I am tired of waiting for you. don't be scared boy, come into my range, this malay greezel cant do anything except talk talk talk only, so come into my range and lets talk. is Boring you know, having to be alone with no one to talk to, so I decided to talk to you once you come into my range. hurry up boy, don't make this malay wait too long.

oh, why don't you come into my range? come for me. I am tired of waiting for you. don't be scared boy, come into my range, this malay greezel cant do anything except talk talk talk only, so come into my range and lets talk. is Boring you know, having to be alone with no one to talk to, so I decided to talk to you once you come into my range. hurry up boy, don't make this malay wait too long.

what? something's wrong with you mate?

get well soon mate

thanks Something wrong with who? me? oh, it hurts me a lot to hear you say that. how could you say such thing. I am just being nice to invite you into my war range so that we both can do what we like most. War :). I am sure no one ever told you , I like war more than you could ever imagine. so come on dude, what are you waiting for? come right in , then we both make the game very interesting :)

thanks Something wrong with who? me? oh, it hurts me a lot to hear you say that. how could you say such thing. I am just being nice to invite you into my war range so that we both can do what we like most. War :). I am sure no one ever told you , I like war more than you could ever imagine. so come on dude, what are you waiting for? come right in , then we both make the game very interesting :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did i offend you in any way?

Sorry ...... I guess :lol:

let's not make it anymore out of topic,

Sorry moderators

I'm out :ph34r:

Edited by Muhammad Jesus

Why don't you go to his level? All anyone sees from you is a huge mouth and nothing to back it up with. Then again. You're VoC, it's to be expected.

yxnzl.jpg

War you said?

That ought to teach you terminus something

I'm coming for the rest of you in my war range

Or anyone else coming for me for that matters

and im not even finished yet with you elpinchazo of chadenfreudeia

It's funny. 

You actually think people like SK or TEst care about pixels. 

• Upvote 1

I had a long nice reply written but then I just realized I don't give a damn and our average nation score is higher so now I really don't care. 

But I will say this I pick whatever name I want to use and probably will change my name again, I don't keep a single dumb name like "RagnarBuliwyf" simply because I'm not as attached to names as you're, you have a free change and I suggest you use it.

And stop being bitter as well, it's getting rather sad seeing you post stupid stuff. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

I had a long nice reply written but then I just realized I don't give a damn and our average nation score.

You apparently do give a dam, Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered replying. It's always fun to see people claim they don't care, just to actually see them all wound up when they are.

I don't keep a single dumb name like "RagnarBuliwyf" simply because I'm not as attached to names as you're, you have a free change and I suggest you use it.

You see. I've got no need to change my name. I haven't destroyed any association with it, much like you have.

RagnarBuliwyf is unique, I gained it from real life work. Not trying to impersonate a female online.

And stop being bitter as well

I'm sorry you ruined your other name. I'm sorry your alliance is utterly terrible and the people who had brains left. I'm sorry any credibility VoC had left when MasterBlaster did. I'm sorry you're a failure at being a leader, it's clear you lack any sort of brains in that aspect with allowing Vincent into a position of power.

I'm sorry your alliance is completely insignificant on the world stage. 

As for being bitter? We're the people who tried to send diplomats over. You're the person who refused them entry, it's not SK who's bitter. Just you.