Nerf Baseball Earnings

Alex

2 minutes ago, JasperFrost said:

I'm pretty sure if you just ban the scripters it becomes non game-breaking

what a moderation headache tho, right alex?

Since according to Alex these people arent even using scripts there seems to be either issues with script detection or it is game-breaking even without scripts. Well the 13b and 9b put my 4b raid loot to shame.

• Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Guest PhantomThiefB

I'm completely against this, if I put my effort into a click game for a few hours + of my day I should profit a reasonable amount, I don't feel like the current profits are game breaking at all. Your going to nerf something based on a small select few players putting more effort then you anticipated for the rest of us? There are so many other things in game you could work on but this is what you want to do? Really?

@Alex here's a compromise, put add's on baseball that ping like the robot does, you can profit from our hard work too that way.

Edited by PhantomThiefB

Big surprise, a rushed feature without any thought you pushed out on a whim didn't fit or work well.
Now you want to turn back the clock eh?
Ain't that easy sweet cheeks.

You want to get rid of baseball?
Replace it with something better.

Edited by Malleator
  • Upvote 4

Love you

The "baseball maintains value equal to how it is currently until you do it x amount of times" option seems to make the most sense to me.

• Upvote 4

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

I think the ideal solution is to flesh out the baseball feature in the game like most people have wanted for years. My baseball team is like 4 years old or something and the mechanics have never changed since release. Specifically, implementing leagues where teams can be invited and people can have meaningful interaction when playing games rather than anonymous clicking through "8 away games" without talking to anyone

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

This is missing context, those numbers leave out the number of days/years taken to reach them and ignore tipping culture.

Just think of this. I played for maybe a month and a half to two months. I earned 213M (before tips) 149M (after tips). I wasn't playing at the levels of some players. I only played small amounts everyday around the 500 games a day mark. There are ppl playing way more than that, and it creates a disadvantage to people who do not have the time to click, click, click, click.
I stopped playing for exactly that reason.

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

That's not a bad idea. Then it's still a meaningful time-waster mechanic, but can't be made OP by just grinding out baseball games all day.

Alex I think this would be a preferred method, that way there is still the possibility of some income but not to the tune of billions of dollars

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The game literally let's you play baseball rn even if you're blockaded, so don't pretend like you ever put -any- thought into this, Alex. As it is right now the only people spending time on it are those of us who get bored.

You created a mostly afk game with a cookie clicker minigame attached. Don't blow it now. But yes, if you MUST change something, the limit makes the most sense.

Also: ban the nazis instead on focusing on shit that doesn't matter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Just think of this. I played for maybe a month and a half to two months. I earned 213M (before tips) 149M (after tips). I wasn't playing at the levels of some players. I only played small amounts everyday around the 500 games a day mark. There are ppl playing way more than that, and it creates a disadvantage to people who do not have the time to click, click, click, click.
I stopped playing for exactly that reason.

"This game provides an advantage to people who... play the game... more than I do"

you realise that's a dumb as hell argument right

• Upvote 4