Why does someone always have to cheat?

Josh of Clan Mason

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

For those unaware, 804 PM is roughly 4 minutes after update in the Eastern US, meaning literally right after it happened.

Hell is wrong with you people I spent 16 hours investigating before I went after anyone with a torch.

If he had used the forum for the bug report this would not have happened!

Forum > discord

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Utmos said:

Will this suffice?

So can everyone snuff out the torches and put their pitchforks back in the barn and go to sleep?

I think that it is acceptable, while it does not explain the other 2 incidents it is enough that he reported the problem. Just give him a reminder that next time not to mash F5 when he is having a problem 

Also, while I hate to admit this, but @Micchan is right here, if the report was posted on the forum, this dust up wouldn't have happened 

Edited by RightHonorable
  • Downvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

35 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Gee maybe he expected to be hit in between that time and he had planes still, thus aiming to bleed them as much possible.

I know that's hard to understand for a guy whose entire war strategy was nuke turreting, so go back to screaming in your lynch mob.

Well, maybe not my entire war strategy which perhaps after 16 hours of investigation you will find the truth.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

I could be wrong, but c'mon man. It's only t$ nations doing it. Also, this is the first time I'm hearing about this bug. Again, I could be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

2 hours ago, RightHonorable said:

It is cheating, as it permits you to circumvent an exploit in the game to gain an unfair advantage, which is pretty close to being the definition of cheating 

2 hours ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Its best to let Alex look, if someone is indeed exploiting it, my assumption would be they use it repetitively, otherwise could be done accidentally. According to Alex he has checks for this anyways so he will be notified  

You can check my nation wars.

I had been actively using it a month ago to help Alex with the debug. 

I accidentally stumbled upon the perk, tried stuff and found it can do more than just duplicate attacks.

I even made a bug report which was hidden to curb the exploit of the bug.

Anyways, there are two aspects to the bug

1. We can exploit it. It requires a few things but once you have it, you can do the exploit bug as many times as you want 

2. As a bug which creeps up mostly towards update. It is not exactly known what causes it but it is probably scripts running which causes lag, making the attack go through but the MAPs not deduct. Fyi, game mechanics is set to do attacks before the maps are deducted. A possible solution was reversing the functions. But then it is possible that MAPs get deducted but attacks dont go through.

And this isnt a new bug as I have found from some people who have used it(or prolly exploited it even) earlier. 

On a funny note, if pnw was apple, this wouldn't be a bug but a feature

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

We can exploit it. It requires a few things but once you have it, you can do the exploit bug as many times as you want

Not being stopped does not make it not cheating, as cheating is defined as "to act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination". Using a fault in the game in order to gain an unfair advantage in war or trade is cheating by definition 

8 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Edited by RightHonorable

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Nova cheated BK goes nuts and hit them and swears to hunt down all nova members, AK cheat and BK is like ooo well Alex should fix his game got some spare cash AK, T$ get hits by a glitch and BK is out enforce, CHEATER CHEATER.

So the moral to this story, if your cheating does not help BK they hunt you down and spam the forums, however if you help them when cheating its cool, its all Alex fault for having a shit game.

• Alex locked this topic