Why does someone always have to cheat?

Josh of Clan Mason

1 minute ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it needs attention.

5 minutes ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

I'll keep it short and simple. t$ nations are using some kind of hack to win wars before you can blink. Why does someone always have to pull this BS. I'm posting here so @Alex actually does something about it.

Here is what I'm talking about: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=518155

This is a known bug and had already been reported.

It's not cheating and just fyi, all such extra transactions are recorded by a macro.

It can be done intentionally but it is a hard exploit to pull off-set much so that Alex hasnt been able to do it himself. 

Please stop with ur bs

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

It's not cheating and just fyi, all such extra transactions are recorded by a macro.

It can be done intentionally but it is a hard exploit to pull off-set much so that Alex hasnt been able to do it himself. 

Please stop with ur bs

I could be wrong, but c'mon man. It's only t$ nations doing it. Also, this is the first time I'm hearing about this bug. Again, I could be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Josh of Clan Mason said:

I could be wrong, but c'mon man. It's only t$ nations doing it. Also, this is the first time I'm hearing about this bug. Again, I could be wrong, but better safe than sorry.

This has been reported for weeks in the official PW server, @Potpie99 was the first to report this glitch, and from what I’ve seen it’s just worsened since then. This really needs to be fixed ASAP before it can cause much more damage.

1 minute ago, RightHonorable said:

It is cheating, as it permits you to circumvent an exploit in the game to gain an unfair advantage, which is pretty close to being the definition of cheating 

It’s only cheating if you’re trying to exploit it, we don’t know whether he was trying to exploit it or if he just glitched out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jack Daniel's said:

@Alex It seems to happen when you fortify your nation. Anyway, people shouldn't make use of it anyway.

Jus sayin, if u figure out how to do it specifically, best to dm him on discord and er not tell people. Telling people will just result in people exploiting it

• Upvote 3

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

8 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Please stop with ur bs

He did it again with a different member of tCW. Even if it isn't a hack, if he's doing it multiple times, in the same manner, he clearly knows what he's doing and is exploiting the bug. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=518171

• Upvote 4

If this was an intentional exploit, it'd have been used by us already, don't ya think? Or if you think we wouldn't use it because it'd be obvious, then why would we use it at all? Are your brains capable of anything resembling intelligent thoughts or do you hear one accusation of cheating and start barking like prairie dogs?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

If this was an intentional exploit, it'd have been used by us already, don't ya think? Or if you think we wouldn't use it because it'd be obvious, then why would we use it at all? Are your brains capable of anything resembling intelligent thoughts or do you hear one accusation of cheating and start barking like prairie dogs?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=518171
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=518155
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=518305

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

it'd have been used by us already, don't ya think

Generally most people favor not being banned .... so no?

edit: it seems to be a pattern so i mean .... 

Edited by George (James T Kirk)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

• Alex locked this topic