[DoW] Throwing a Tantrum

MinesomeMC

Guest San Fortunado

Normally I am for shitposts by micros about affairs nobody cares about, but you are ruining the series of threads all about GOONS. Plus it's Noctis, and he is like a dog in that any attention is good attention for him.

1 minute ago, UnknownSpy said:

(FIRST) good for you.

good for you

Just now, San Fortunado said:

Normally I am for shitposts by micros about affairs nobody cares about, but you are ruining the series of threads all about GOONS. Plus it's Noctis, and he is like a dog in that any attention is good attention for him.

thats why he has Maddog as gov

15 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

Wait, wasn't GPC already at war with Noctis tho ? 

I may be wrong but I could have sworn this is the second or third war declaration on Noctis's alliance.

no?

image0.pnglol, peace was already agreed with his other gov. Mino threw a tantrum & wanted to drag his entire alliance down instead. So we fight because he’s an idiot.

If he’s couped by someone capable of peace deals, we can talk.

More full image showing I was cool about peace when his alliance wanted it; although he’s in tantrum mode & made this thread instead.

image0.png

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

image0.pnglol, peace was already agreed with his other gov. Mino threw a tantrum & wanted to drag his entire alliance down instead. So we fight because he’s an idiot.

If he’s couped by someone capable of peace deals, we can talk.

More full image showing I was cool about peace when his alliance wanted it; although he’s in tantrum mode & made this thread instead.

image0.png

I informed my Gov we only will accept peace if you surrender, he has agreed accordingly. 

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

I informed my Gov we only will accept peace if you surrender, he has agreed accordingly. 

Well, they can coup if they want peace. Otherwise only deal I was willing to make got broken already with your alliance. So we won’t discuss it further, although nothing to do with tantrums. Just you’re stupid & will destroy what you had over nothing useful. Lol

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Its unlikely I'd get couped, I treat my members as human beings and with respect. Something you lack.

You're threats are so stupid tho, you have no army no sufficient plan, you just some dude with an inflated ego who ignores all critique thrown at him, and who masturbates at any mention of himself. Your so full of yourself, its pathetic.

Just stop attention whoring & let this thread die. Alliance you claim to have attacked for didn’t even post one.

Also I treat mine fine, so quit the BS & just keep fighting. Since you rejected every offer to peace it, then voided the agreement when your gov asked me.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Just stop attention whoring & let this thread die. Alliance you claim to have attacked for didn’t even post one.

I mean you have the ability to just shut your god damn mouth, and let it die yourself. Yet here you are continuing to yap, so that would make you a hypocrite. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, San Fortunado said:

Plus it's Noctis, and he is like a dog in that any attention is good attention for him.

You know, you are absolutely correct. 

What should be happening is everyone ignore Noctis. If you want to upset him just down vote his posts. We all know who the real troll is so there is no point in wasting words with him. Just roll him and move on if you are in a conflict with him. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Singha said:

You know, you are absolutely correct. 

What should be happening is everyone ignore Noctis. If you want to upset him just down vote his posts. We all know who the real troll is so there is no point in wasting words with him. Just roll him and move on if you are in a conflict with him. 

Truer words haven't ever been spoken before. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

deebo_sig_6.gif