[DoW] House Stark Rides South

Darth Ataxia

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Best of luck guys. 

Inb4 the next post on the forums is 

In Defense of our Protectorate

Recently, House Stark and the $yndicate ruthlessly and randomly attacked our protectorate. We have no clue what could have possibly been the cause of such an attack. We have contacted their heads of Foreign Affairs, but as of right now we've already started rolling out counters.

The reason we have done such strike against a force we could have conversed with, is that in the current atmosphere of war, we could not risk letting the attacks grow larger than what they need be. 

Sorry, sorry. Made a bit of a mistake in my original post. Let me just tell you that now.

Recently, on a date that will live in infamy, our protectorate hit the protectorate of $yndicate. Now, $yndicate should have just allowed the two protectorates to war with each other (to allow for wars between mutually skilled alliances) but the $yndicate decided to intervene. Not only that, but Hou$e $tark also declared war against our protectorate. This action will not be allowed, and will be met with severe consequences. 

Counters have been sent, and we are awaiting their formal surrender.

Due to the circumstances of the attack, we will accept nothing but complete and utter surrender. 

Our terms list is currently as follows.

1. The $yndicate and Hou$e $tark both send New Pacific Order five billion dollars in reps.

2. The $yndicate and Hou$e $tark send 50% of their taxed revenue to Black Knights for a duration of three weeks.

3. The $yndicate and Hou$e $tark Declare on on the forums (be it central or alliance) that Gorge is their princess.

4. After they have announced that Gorge is their princess, they have forty-eight hours to declare their surrender on the alliance forums.

5. The $yndicate will give Frawley twenty percent of their bank holdings.

6. The $yndicate is unable to sign any treaties for a duration of three months.

7. The $yndicate agrees to a nine month, one way NAP. ($yndicate can't hit NPO and its allies for nine months, but we are able to freely raid $yndicate whenever we'd like.)

8. The $yndicate agrees to use the flag of The Commonwealth for one month.

I don't see why they wouldn't accept these terms.

• Haha 1

How long until House Stark invokes the oA clause in their treaty with NPO? Not that they'll honor it anyways, but because I've been enjoying all these forum posts lately and watching Roq tank NPO's PR even further than it's already dropped.

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Not gonna lie, I was scared for a minute imagining that HS were declaring on T$ in defense of NPO, but it looks like you guys got it right and I needn't have worried ?

Don't spoil our plans mate. ?

8 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I love you guys.

❤️ u 2 bb

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

Wth, why is your profile picture not a guinea pig???

well I had a k-pop avatar on here before, but switched to boston terriers as my forum gimmick. 

Check this out though since it's related to the topic:

HoZs1yz.jpg

• Haha 2

Congrats on the declaration. Can't wait to fight with y'all again. ❤️

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They will be riding their tails.

Could they not ride broomsticks? Get with the season.

Usually House Stark is more like a fun fair, but they just sound unfair (to the seasonal spirit of hallow's eve of course).

On 10/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, KiWilliam said:

How can you be the King In the North, if you're riding South?

It's like you don't understand the title at all!

I think it's some sort of inter-dimensional thing, that or attacking where least expected? I read Art of War and I think that was a heavy influence on the decision to make the title.

• Haha 1

Taste the MEAT not the HEAT!

Strickland Propane Discord - NOW LGBTQIAPK2+ FRIENDLY! - Only available on Discord

5b16b9465rtyra9c1.png.e3c08c76b0c07a8276603b04440eaf3b.png