[HELP]dear goons

Roquentin

24 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

*ruffles papers around in a slight panic*

YePBvSzlGsUviHNQkEnoEgPN_oiAllpY4lJ8cScLhYySvkM7zPAFugJX0GzmeQ6QKOsjpE1s4o_MKFYPvy0ftbl7VD2p9s5eJTRMAHBik28BBZddkkbjXicFKq7-H3L1SWHzcWb5

The Dedicated and Righteous Order of Free and Accepted GOONS (Hereafter referred to as GOONS) has been a steadfast ally of the New Pacific Order since our founding, in the last 24 hours, Thypoon has launched a massive frontal assault against our allies in NPO. As such, NPO and Roq have requested our help against the menace known as Toophone. As (Dra)GOONS will always honor an alliance when called upon, we must put down the rebel scum in Fartphoon. As such, the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving, hereby declares war on Typhoid fever, in accordance with out treaty with the New Pacific Order. 

NGS8rprL8ToO__P9IkM7J_J_0ywysMvFkR0b8ufit0KqGFct8ti8_PjH4iETKCEsxa0LdtiEm4c0tTjApWyUf3zruMCTWP64MSyrq4iY6xYl71P9tcnGHgvwu6h2FS1vomMQucTk

/s/

Do Not Fear Jazz, Lobster President

This is awkward because if you go farther back in the wars you will see that NPO's second in command, Keshav actually hit Typhon first. NPO calling you in on an oA but painting it as an MD is quite fitting for their behaviour these past few days.

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

This is awkward because if you go farther back in the wars you will see that NPO's second in command, Keshav actually hit Typhon first. NPO calling you in on an oA but painting it as an MD is quite fitting for their behaviour these past few day.

Shhhh......true win is forcing this cn bish to give up on pnw

25 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

This is awkward because if you go farther back in the wars you will see that NPO's second in command, Keshav actually hit Typhon first. NPO calling you in on an oA but painting it as an MD is quite fitting for their behaviour these past few days.

Days....???? http://www.int33h.com/test/tc/

This is hilarious.

You know, I dislike both NPO and GOONS for being overly PC, but this flex and delivery was just great. Additionally, the dangerously low number of !@#$ NPO apparently gives as of late is just great.

I've decided to post this everytime Roq styles on everyone. The frequency of which will probably only increase with the arrival of his clone guinea pig army. 

Edited by Malleator
  • Haha 3

Love you

Tired: announcement in the OP

Wired: announcement in the first reply

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

4 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Hey I can claim to be first at something! 

Thanks GOONS for saving me from Delhi belly ❤️ 

This must be some kind of chaining, paperless aggression. 

That's a fun new feature! 

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Hey I can claim to be first at something! 

Thanks GOONS for saving me from Delhi belly ❤️ 

Figured first at Roq never giving you nothing would've suited you better. 

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

1 minute ago, Sisyphus said:

This must be some kind of chaining, paperless aggression. 

That's a fun new feature! 

Figured first at Roq never giving you nothing would've suited you better. 

But Roq gives me all I need! Food, shelter and Gossip Girl. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

But Roq gives me all I need! Food, shelter and Gossip Girl. 

You could've just said that was a double negative. 

But spoiled !@#$es just don't get grammar, yah?

:v

Edited by Sisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.