GOONS Gazette Vol 1.5: Special War Edition!

Micheal Valois

6 hours ago, Sardonic said:

You do realize you're the alliance equivalent of a trash mob to us, right?

Well in that case we shouldn't be any trouble to deal with, after all how many threads do alliances start about a trash mob?  A mere 2, 3, 10 threads?

9 hours ago, Marxalot said:

Now I want you all to re-read this post using James Adomian's Sebastian Gorka voice

Mister Goonso, you will learn the true meaning of fear.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

Arrgh has heard that before... and they've heard that before too... and yes, that's not a new statement to them either. Trash mobs individually perhaps, but infinitely respawning ones with absolutely no limits nor any reason to stop.

I've heard the same thing, see. One missile, people salty. Ten missiles, people mad. After about their two hundredth missile, though, they start to listen.

How long is it going to take you?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Arrgh has heard that before... and they've heard that before too... and yes, that's not a new statement to them either. Trash mobs individually perhaps, but infinitely respawning ones with absolutely no limits nor any reason to stop.

I've heard the same thing, see. One missile, people salty. Ten missiles, people mad. After about their two hundredth missile, though, they start to listen.

The answer, historically, is "never", and that's why this is such an interesting match-up. It's like a Dan Carlin "what if" podcast where Dan puts Alexander the Great's army in a battle 1500 years after their time.

Le1AjCa.png

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Just remember that sending missiles after midnight counts as feeding.

1 minute ago, REAP3R said:

I've no idea what you're referring to

Our counters are improving, thanks for the training babe

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

Ahhh. The whirlpool to Davey Jones' locker beckons. Commies are but a footnote to the eternal history that is piracy. The Sea Peoples that crashed the Golden Age of Antiquity; The Vikings pledging themselves to Byzantium; Caribbean age; and now Arrgh who survives while the rest perish. Tis an honor to wave the Jolly Roger unlike the Hammer and Sickle.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 12:28 AM, Xea Evangelos said:

Ahhh. The whirlpool to Davey Jones' locker beckons. Commies are but a footnote to the eternal history that is piracy. The Sea Peoples that crashed the Golden Age of Antiquity; The Vikings pledging themselves to Byzantium; Caribbean age; and now Arrgh who survives while the rest perish. Tis an honor to wave the Jolly Roger unlike the Hammer and Sickle.

I feel like this cupcake above hasn't experienced us before. It's going to a painful lesson.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:16 PM, The Meat said:

I feel like this cupcake above hasn't experienced us before. It's going to a painful lesson.

You haven't experienced Arrgh before. It is indeed going to be a painful lesson.

• 3 weeks later...

My persinal experiance with Arrgh is that I tried to crush them to stop raiding my alliance. But then I started to love them and their way to play this game. Stay as you are. Never change. Arrgh!

I recommend everyone to become a pirate at least for a short moment and see how fun it is! 

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:31 AM, Zaurg said:

It was hilarious to come here late and see all the biggest Argh shittalkers already on vacation mode or deleted

14 hours ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

Their comments aged like fine milk

And yet, Arrgh persists, exactly as we've said they would. Pirates come and go, sure, but piracy is eternal.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And yet, Arrgh persists, exactly as we've said they would. Pirates come and go, sure, but piracy is eternal.

"I'm not owned" argh and its defenders shout as they turn into 0 infra nations

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:00 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

You haven't experienced Arrgh before. It is indeed going to be a painful lesson.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:15 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

From "a painful lesson" to "200 missiles" to "well they still EXIST"

wonder where those goalposts are going to wander next? Maybe over to a hockey rink?

In all honesty, I personally am quite glad Arrgh isn't going anywhere. For one thing some of them seem to be decent folks, and for another whenever a bunch of goons are sitting around bored and want to start some trouble they can always go blow up some Arrgh dudes, who are tough enough to not be boring but since they don't have any friends to come crying to leadership we don't have to ask anyone if it's okay to get into it with them; they make great sparring partners (in the best case) and/or training dummies (in the worst).

• Haha 1