GOONS Gazette Vol 1.5: Special War Edition!

Micheal Valois

1 hour ago, Xea Evangelos said:

Wow, and I thought Egyptian Empire was a joke when it first started, but throwing confetti about beating pirates who are swamped during a global war? Y'all just threw a pie in your own faces just as bad as I did to myself.

what goon hurt you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Edward I said:

Raiding tiny inactives isn't redistribution. It's just intra-class warfare waged by the unenlightened and class-unconscious.

Au contraire, infrastructure is a bourgeois affectation. And if there are nations with resources to be redistributed, be they bourgeois or petit-bourgeois, they must be taken out of the clutches of the imperial powers that be.

11 hours ago, Micheal Valois said:

11th grade and can't even use proper grammar and spelling. Huh, so you're the reason No Child Left Behind failed, good to know buddy.

Now, go do your homework, maybe you'll learn something.

Do you always ad-hom shitty copypastas?

Also, NCLB failed us all.

Edited by Pasky Darkfire

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

17 minutes ago, Oscú said:

This is worse than those poor quality newspapers which schools hand out for the students and parents ?

Did this dumbass register just to try and throw shade? 

Good man.... good man.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, The Meat said:

Good man.... good man.

Yes because today is definitely the 17th of September.... my bad....

register.png

2 hours ago, The Meat said:

Good man.... good man.

p.s you registered on the forums after me :D 

register.png

2 hours ago, Of The Flies said:

Seems appropriate then, considering GOONS just finished schooling Arrgh on raiding.

I don't know how it is possible for you guys to school anyone from the screenshots I have been seeing as well as the fact on of your guys clearly does not know his dates

15 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I remember when I thought making long posts on the forums was cool. I was a very small, uneducated child, but I remember

Oh hi Bear, did you come back with a military this time? Kinda hard to get a good fight outta ya when the oh great Pirate Lord play Pacifist.

s4Ltju6M.jpg?width=400&height=145

GOONS Minister of Poopraganda and Cookies

Editor-In-Chief of the GOONS Gazette, the best and only newsource in the GOONSphere!

40 minutes ago, Oscú said:

I don't know how it is possible for you guys to school anyone from the screenshots I have been seeing as well as the fact on of your guys clearly does not know his dates

Your shit alliance full of inactives wasn't a challenge for anyone.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Oscú said:

I'm pretty sure the only dates he's getting are from 1-900 numbers.

Edited by Sardonic
  • Upvote 1

Your nations are weak and umworthy, though your words are amusing.   I have heard this speech a hundred times from a hundred alliances, alliances full of great warriors rather than the pathetic toadies and cowardly prostitutes who sell themselves for so little.

Your pride will become desperation as your bowels turn to water and your allies prove to be useless.  No one and nothing can save you from us.  

tvPWtuA.gif

5 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Your nations are weak and umworthy, though your words are amusing.   I have heard this speech a hundred times from a hundred alliances, alliances full of great warriors rather than the pathetic toadies and cowardly prostitutes who sell themselves for so little.

Your pride will become desperation as your bowels turn to water and your allies prove to be useless.  No one and nothing can save you from us.  

Thanks for helping to train our lowbies. We're new to the game, you see, so we aren't sure what the optimal raiding build is. You guys have so much experience, and I appreciate you going through the trouble of teaching us as we prepare to surpass you and render you irrelevant.

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

8 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Sup nerd

27 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

Thanks for helping to train our lowbies. We're new to the game, you see, so we aren't sure what the optimal raiding build is. You guys have so much experience, and I appreciate you going through the trouble of teaching us as we prepare to surpass you and render you irrelevant.

This too is something I have heard many times from mightier foes.  We outlasted them all, and they were all much better than you.

29 minutes ago, rey said:

Sup nerd

Your mere existence here puts you yourself as a nerd of the lowest order, along with everyone else here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

5 hours ago, Ogaden said:

Now I want you all to re-read this post using James Adomian's Sebastian Gorka voice

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Ogaden said:

This too is something I have heard many times from mightier foes.  We outlasted them all, and they were all much better than you.

Your mere existence here puts you yourself as a nerd of the lowest order, along with everyone else here

You need help.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ogaden said:

You do realize you're the alliance equivalent of a trash mob to us, right?