GOONS Gazette Vol 1.5: Special War Edition!

Micheal Valois

5 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Because pissing off pirates is always a good idea for a new alliance.

1 minute ago, Deulos said:

And stop with "GOONS Gazzette". You're like an invited guest at a party.

It's like the sound of someone's else's child squealing on an airplane as it shits itself. Not only irritating, but you wouldn't mind if someone put a pillow over its head until it didn't move.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Because pissing off pirates is always a good idea for a new alliance.

4 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Image result for elected to ignore it gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

s4Ltju6M.jpg?width=400&height=145

GOONS Minister of Poopraganda and Cookies

Editor-In-Chief of the GOONS Gazette, the best and only newsource in the GOONSphere!

I thought BK and tCW were the biggest Circle Jerk in Orbis. And then GOONs swoops in and much like a Gay Sea Otter, Blows the other dudes out of the water.

But at least this circlejerk has good graphics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 minutes ago, The Meat said:

It's like the sound of someone's else's child squealing on an airplane as it shits itself. Not only irritating, but you wouldn't mind if someone put a pillow over its head until it didn't move.

It's better than sounding like a nerdy twelve year old butting in an adult conversation. You can't even comprehend how irrelevant you are. The best thing is to shut up and learn something first.

• Haha 1

Just now, Deulos said:

It's better than sounding like a nerdy twelve year old butting in an adult conversation. You can't even comprehend how irrelevant you are. The best thing is to shut up and learn something first.

arghfhd my butte!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm always eager to learn new things. Can you help me understand what the post below means?

10 minutes ago, Deulos said:

• Upvote 1

Big talk coming from the folks who's AA Leader had no military and I dumpstered without retaliation.

Now, get in with Bluebear:

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

Editor-In-Chief of the GOONS Gazette, the best and only newsource in the GOONSphere!

2 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

I'm always eager to learn new things. Can you help me understand what the post below means?

That means I'll give goons about 14 days and they will cease to exist. Then I'll post that ad as joke.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Deulos said:

I'm terribly sorry, princess. But how about you put away the teaset and your fluffy booboo, put your big girl panties on, and just accept our dominance.

Edited by The Meat
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Deulos said:

That means I'll give goons about 14 days and they will cease to exist. Then I'll post that ad as joke.

Well, when we link that as a threat against our AA And use it as a Cassus Belli, your little pirate buddies will only have you to blame.

giphy.gif

Edited by Micheal Valois
  • Upvote 2