[NPO Call to Arms]$yndicate RoH and Treaty Activation

Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Malal said:

No ceasefire was brokered, we merely stoped launching attacks temporarily out of our own generous hearts and I'm calling it a ceasefire because I'm to lazy to type all that. We were still 100% at war with these nations and informed TS of this fact on day 1 and that unless they surrendered promptly we would continue with the wars, as is our right.

And when you do, you've attacked nation's now protected by t$, who protects them, as is their right.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

49 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Meanwhile, Fark exists. They've literally sheltered what became alliances of war dodgers now protected by TCW of all things.

Well, one crusade against injustice and war dodger harboring at a time. Of course all inhabitants of evil will be put to the sword eventually, but it just wouldn't be practical for the forces of good and righteousness to fight them all at once. ? 

TMC is what I assume you're referring to as an alliance of war dodgers. That is far different from what we currently face. There's ample evidence that this alliance was planning on forming before the war was even rumored. Poorly timed? Perhaps. Pure war dodging? I don't think so. 

49 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Sit your ass down, you're no righteous crusader on the subject, take the virtue signaling elsewhere.

No need for hard language. 

Love you

2 minutes ago, Malleator said:

TMC is what I assume you're referring to as an alliance of war dodgers. That is far different from what we currently face. There's ample evidence that this alliance was planning on forming before the war was even rumored. Poorly timed? Perhaps. Pure war dodging? I don't think so. 

Ah, so only certain war dodging counts.  Glad you cleared up how bias your decision is.

Edited by Rosey Song
Phone typo

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

7 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

And when you do, you've attacked nation's now protected by t$, who protects them, as is their right.

No one is debating T$’s right to choose to join the war in support of the enemy. 

• Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, Malal said:

No ceasefire was brokered, we merely stoped launching attacks temporarily out of our own generous hearts and I'm calling it a ceasefire because I'm to lazy to type all that. We were still 100% at war with these nations and informed TS of this fact on day 1 and that unless they surrendered promptly we would continue with the wars, as is our right.

So out of your generous heart tell me:

how much damage i must do to counterbalance my pending 2.5k infra losses ?

cause i didnt quite got that right the first time around and i think i did a bit more than needed 

22 minutes ago, Rosey Song said:

But, and this is key here, it is not defensive just because they signed a protectorate if we are already at war. It is an aggressive action.

• Downvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

27 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Well, one crusade against injustice and war dodger harboring at a time. Of course all inhabitants of evil will be put to the sword eventually, but it just wouldn't be practical for the forces of good and righteousness to fight them all at once. ? 

No need for hard language. 

That it was planned is irrelevant. According to the opinions of up to and including your own bloody leader, leaving during a war for any reason, permission or no, is desertion. 

So, when do the balls drop and the crusade really begin, hm? I'm practically funding it for you with my repayments. As a customer i demand results!

Guest San Fortunado

Imagine being t$ and thinking NPO wasn’t just trying fool around with them to make BK jealous...

Goodbye N$O, the bloc that nobody ever thought was ever real, and welcome back IQ, the bloc nobody ever thought was gone. 

12 minutes ago, Malal said:

But, and this is key here, it is not defensive just because they signed a protectorate if we are already at war. It is an aggressive action.

"Oh my God, they attacked us, therefore all context is irrelevant, they're aggressors, we can do no wrong.". Get your head out of your ass before you respond.

• Like 1

Answering the peeps who have mentioned TMC as a war dodging alliance:

We calculated the time of our creation to one week or so after the end of the Surf's up war, having the alliance we were in (Soup Kitchen) acknowledge that plan. However, the global war happened 1 day after we were informed of the end of Surf's up. Since we were still in Soup, we agreed with them that we would fight for them until the time previously agreed for our leaving. Soup Kitchen and Chaos do not consider us War Dodgers, and it's their decision about the matter. KT or Empyrea have no business with our situation so I personally do not understand why they keep telling these lies. I will post screenshots later to prove Soup Kitchen's acknowledgement of our situation before the war and them not considering us war dodgers just for the sake of publicity.

If people want to believe in their own fabricated lies, it's their own choice. But may people see the truth and decide by themselves.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dreki said:

We calculated the time of our creation to one week or so after the end of the Surf's up war, having the alliance we were in (Soup Kitchen) acknowledge that plan. However, the global war happened 1 day after we were informed of the end of Surf's up. Since we were still in Soup, we agreed with them that we would fight for them until the time previously agreed for our leaving. Soup Kitchen and Chaos do not consider us War Dodgers, and it's their decision about the matter. KT or Empyrea have no business with our situation so I personally do not understand why they keep telling these lies. I will post screenshots later to prove Soup Kitchen's acknowledgement of our situation before the war and them not considering us war dodgers just for the sake of publicity.

If people want to believe in their own fabricated lies, it's their own choice. But may people see the truth and decide by themselves.

I wasn't aware @Akuryo was KETOGG, but welcome to the crew I guess North Point

3 minutes ago, Dreki said:

Cool story, i'm sure some poor sod actually wasted their time reading it or caring what it says, because it's wholly irrelevant to the actual point being made.

Better luck next time though!

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

it's wholly irrelevant to the actual point being made.

Thought the point was that hypocrisy was happening because you say one side was both harboring and attacking war dodgers? If what you say are war dodgers are in fact not war dodgers, doesn't that make your point moot? Correct me verbosely please if I'm wrong here. 

I do like the logic that Coal B was already at war with the war dodgers, so therefore committed no unprovoked act of aggression towards t$. 

Love you

1 minute ago, Malleator said:

Thought the point was that hypocrisy was happening because you say one side was both harboring and attacking war dodgers? If what you say are war dodgers are in fact not war dodgers, doesn't that make your point moot? Correct me verbosely please if I'm wrong here. 

I do like the logic that Coal B was already at war with the war dodgers, so therefore committed no unprovoked act of aggression towards t$. 

I mean, you are hypocrites. Unless there's some form of evidence that the new TEst founding wasn't itself planned before the war in conjunction with whatever plans arrgh has relating to it, but that's something you wouldn't know about and i do.

Still, not addressing that leadership of your coalition and more interestingly your alliance TCW, have stated that war dodgers are war dodgers, plans, permissions, or no. Yet, here they are protecting an alliance made up entirely of them, that recently merged to only be 2/3 deserters.

So on top of my prior question about Fark, when will these people be dropped or rolled regardless of that? When's the schedule for everyone turning the Ancient History nerd Sphinx into Julius Caesar by stabbing him and his alliance repeatedly, yanno, for protecting those war deserters, by their own definitions.

Not my fault if you guys can't think literally 3 minutes ahead to see that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malal said:

TS has a non-chaining MDoAP with NPO, not a MDAP. Seems pretty clearcut to me, seems partiboi has lost his edge.

Do you not know what MDoAP stands for lol. That means MUTUAL DEFENSE and optional aggression pact. T$ was hit by The Covenant therefore using the treaty by its definition it means that NPO should defend them as the MDoAP says. So it doesn’t matter if it is a MDoAP or MDAP lol they both have Mutual defense in it which isn’t being followed ?

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Mhearl said:

Do you not know what MDoAP stands for lol. That means MUTUAL DEFENSE and optional aggression pact. T$ was hit by The Covenant therefore using the treaty by its definition it means that NPO should defend them as the MDoAP says. So it doesn’t matter if it is a MDoAP or MDAP lol they both have Mutual defense in it which isn’t being followed ?

Sounds like a certain intel clause. 

22 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

It's non-chaining, so T$ entering via an agressive war and getting countered means that NPO doesn't have to enter. TC MDoAP is chaining through the BK-TCW treaty and is therefor defensive and not aggressive.

[insert Chad MDoAP vs Virgin MnDoAP meme templete here]

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

5 minutes ago, Malal said:

It's non-chaining, so T$ entering via an agressive war and getting countered means that NPO doesn't have to enter. TC MDoAP is chaining through the BK-TCW treaty and is therefor defensive and not aggressive.

[insert Chad MDoAP vs Virgin MnDoAP meme templete here]

t$ was defending their protectorate, how is that aggressive? Would enjoy hearing your mental gymnastics on this one

Maybe scarf was right about the slaves thing ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4