[NPO Call to Arms]$yndicate RoH and Treaty Activation

Prefonteen

14 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

The only bearing OWR and Carth have was highlighting how T$ was intentionally ghosting us during negotiations. Their head of FA had multiple week gaps but was fully capable of two new M-level treaties indicating they were not negotiating in good faith.  

Or I wasn't negotiating much at all in those talks more than checking in. 

I'm actually surrounded by capable government who can handle things while I'm away. 

I told Phoenix I have a lot going on, and I'm not about to delve into my real life to justify this, but that was two weeks ago when I suggested Phoenix reach out to someone else. 

And your gonna see my activity taper right back off as things go on beyond this initial upset. 

Phoenix waited around for a week before reaching out to anyone, just before you escalated by attacking our protectorate. 

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

5 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Or I wasn't negotiating much at all in those talks more than checking in. 

I'm actually surrounded by capable government who can handle things while I'm away. 

I told Phoenix I have a lot going on, and I'm not about to delve into my real life to justify this, but that was two weeks ago when I suggested Phoenix reach out to someone else. 

And your gonna see my activity taper right back off as things go on beyond this initial upset. 

Phoenix waited around for a week before reaching out to anyone, just before you escalated by attacking our protectorate. 

I’m not here to say if you not responding was for a valid reason or not, but the point was T$ did not have any communications with us till we were forced to reach out to someone in IA. That made it apparent it wasn’t a serious concern for T$. 

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

I’m not here to say if you not responding was for a valid reason or not, but the point was T$ did not have any communications with us till we were forced to reach out to someone in IA. That made it apparent it wasn’t a serious concern for T$. 

God forbid you lift a finger. 

I'm not your keeper. 

Edited by Sisyphus

9 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

God forbid you lift a finger. 

I'm not your keeper. 

When you decide to get involved and meddle in a war generally being proactive is on the ones interfering. 

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

"t$ directed me to a replacement with the exact same authority because their FA had RL issues so clearly t$ doesn't prioritize us ... because their FA won't set aside his RL to talk to us even though there's a replacement. This is all t$' fault and I am in no way acting like an entitled little prick trying to justify my bullshit"

TEst was at war with us hitting them was justified. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

4 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

When you decide to get involved and meddle in a war generally being proactive is on the ones interfering. 

We've been over this. Do I need to grab the sphinx quotes again?

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

WE CARED SO MUCH

Says the coalition that sent one person to talk to one person that said they had a lot going on IRL but couldn't bother to direct message literally anybody else for a week until they saw a golden opportunity to go on an aggressive war in the middle of good faith negotiations after making outrageous demands.

12 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

4 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

WE CARED SO MUCH

Says the coalition that sent one person to talk to one person that said they had a lot going on IRL but couldn't bother to direct message literally anybody else for a week until they saw a golden opportunity to go on an aggressive war in the middle of good faith negotiations after making outrageous demands.

Yeah but they cared. And that's what matters.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

WE CARED SO MUCH

How is it a golden oppurtunity to be hit by the number two alliance in the game who has multiple top 10 alliances while fighting a war? T$ was only countered once they attacked BK and brought multiple allies in on them making it apparent you were supporting the enemy side. 

3 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

No no no. Fark totally should forget the multiple undeserved rollings in order to hit people that have not done anything to them.

Please say it with the standard formula

Black Knights and its affiliates (including NPO, especially including NPO) have no intent to expand their war on the Fark coalition currently fighting no one as usual

2 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

How is it a golden oppurtunity to be hit by the number two alliance in the game who has multiple top 10 alliances while fighting a war? T$ was only countered once they attacked BK and brought multiple allies in on them making it apparent you were supporting the enemy side. 

I wish you'd just grow enough balls to say you wanted to escalate the war instead of slinging around all of this impotent spin.  

6 hours ago, R Johnson said:

Stop trying so hard please. If you or your allies stopped rolling Fark every few years maybe it wouldn't be so transparent.

My god, imagine only going to war once every few years.  Sounds awful.

• Haha 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

21 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

actually it was pretty good if you were in the in on the joke.

You're talking to the joke bud.

Speaking of jokes why does every facet of political maneuvering in this game have to be filled with hand-wringing over who is right and wrong when everyone already wants to fight

Just shut up and fight

Edited by rey
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, rey said:

You're talking to the joke bud.

Speaking of jokes why does every facet of political maneuvering in this game have to be filled with hand-wringing over who is right and wrong when everyone already wants to fight

Just shut up and fight

yo for real tho

remember these wise words, everyone.

22 hours ago, Rosey Song said:

I thought they killed CN, are we changing that, or just declaring they killed both?

Again, the Kool-aid seems to be strong with you @Smith and @Filmore. I have no idea if you folks ever played any of those games, but the NPO was at no point ever at fault for killing either of those games. Actually, if anything they were the only ones willing to assume the villain role in one of them a good decade ago, and CN hasn't been the same since a lot of the active player base lost interest after defeating the NPO. 

Though I mean it's easy to claim NPO kills games because its community survives rollings and sticks together because win/loss are functions a part of a game, but it doesn't change the internal community/strength it has. Probably why a lot of us old CN'ers who politically hated it for a decade or more, ended up in it here. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 2

On 10/2/2019 at 5:03 AM, Filmore said:

Most of his alliance went to House Stark after they disbanded. Does this mean NPO is going to hit them too? 

Real talk, can we chat about this? Cus if we aint hitting HS,  and as long as you war dodge to Coalition B you're safe, then I found the route to peace. KERCHGTOGGYSTYLEGANG, everyone meet me in Guinea Pig Whaling Corp in 10!

8 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

We attacked your protectorate because you didn't talk to us? 

7 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

I wish you'd just grow enough balls to say you wanted to escalate the war instead of slinging around all of this impotent spin.  

Impotent spin? I like that, do you charge royalties? 

Untitled.png

25 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Real talk, can we chat about this? Cus if we aint hitting HS,  and as long as you war dodge to Coalition B you're safe, then I found the route to peace. KERCHGTOGGYSTYLEGANG, everyone meet me in Guinea Pig Whaling Corp in 10!

Taxes are 100/100, you're welcome to stay as long as you want.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

IDK why people keep saying we wanted to escalate, everyone is saying we lost the war and should surrender. In fact, several hours before we had to defend BK from TS aggression the representative for Chaos gave us surrender terms. How can we escalate if we are losing against Anti-memesphere? It doesn't make any sense if you guys just look at the stats.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win