[NPO Call to Arms]$yndicate RoH and Treaty Activation

Prefonteen

23 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Might as well Embrace it Edward, we're world destroyers.. nothing we can do will save us from that rep... ? :lol:

Lost track of how many CN alliances declared on me & disbanded rather than give up. Wasn’t my intention to kill any, although funny when people want to add exaggerated labels & sometimes better to just go with it. Lol

• Downvote 2

First

I'd also like to point out that for me to be a war doger, there'd have to actually be a war to dodge. You weak ass Col B shits didn't dare attacking me for over a month now, I honestly tought it was over. And we both know only reason you hit me now is to pad your stats with infra I bought. Well, sorry to dissapoint you, I give 0 rums about it, but I'll make sure you feel some burn for it tough :)

• Upvote 3

tvPWtuA.gif

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Always enjoyable to see those calling out NPO for not coming to the aid of t$ here. I don't remember the same concern when all those alliances with no treaty to TKR hit NPO. 

(nonchaining) Mutual Defense =/= Optional Aggression

I think that's sort of the same argument the NPO is currently trying to make about their recent cynical play,  but only because they can't read. 

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

At this point why you don't cut ties with t$ so we don't have to deal with this anymore? That treaty will be cancelled anyway in the next days

No.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

(nonchaining) Mutual Defense =/= Optional Aggression

I think that's sort of the same argument the NPO is currently trying to make about their recent cynical play,  but only because they can't read. 

That only works if TKRs allies attack. We got hit by alliances not allied to TKR. No treaties no chains. They by the letter become defensive. The OA clause would be correct when talking about Chaos alliances retaliating. My post wasn't a stab at t$ it was at those in KETOG who are jumping on the bandwagon who are hypocrites. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Exactly when TGH/Rose/KT/North Point/etc. all hit us in retaliation for the DoW it was a direct hit on NPO and our treaties came into play but that wouldn't have been convenient for the other side.  At least no one in this case is saying tS is going to be salted like Carthage or whatever. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Exactly when TGH/Rose/KT/North Point/etc. all hit us in retaliation for the DoW it was a direct hit on NPO and our treaties came into play but that wouldn't have been convenient for the other side.  At least no one in this case is saying tS is going to be salted like Carthage or whatever. 

Hey now you can't hold that against me. You can't honestly expect me not to take an opportunity to fight @Dio Brando can you? This is unfair characterization because I had no choice! NPO man bad!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

To be honest this is t$ fault for not cancelling the treaty just after NPO declared on us because was already pretty clear that IQ was alive and they have been used

Now IQ is doing with them what they did in the past months, they hit on by one everyone who is not IQ and when they are back at full force they go to the next target

And I smile thinking about the Fark sphere that feels safe and not just the final victim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, R Johnson said:

Stop trying so hard please. If you or your allies stopped rolling Fark every few years maybe it wouldn't be so transparent.

No no no. Fark totally should forget the multiple undeserved rollings in order to hit people that have not done anything to them.

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

And I smile thinking about the Fark sphere that feels safe and not just the final victim

I mean... Farksphere doesn't have a bone to pick in this fight or... whatever this is. 

What is everyone fighting about again? I'm so lost and how we got to this point. A timeline of events may be needed.  

Edited by Singha

9 minutes ago, Singha said:

I mean... Farksphere doesn't have a bone to pick in this fight or... whatever this is. 

What is everyone fighting about again? I'm so lost and how we got to this point. A timeline of events may be needed.  

Does it REALLY matter? DoW on everyone and clean house.
Get this party started for real.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That only works if TKRs allies attack. We got hit by alliances not allied to TKR. No treaties no chains. They by the letter become defensive. The OA clause would be correct when talking about Chaos alliances retaliating. My post wasn't a stab at t$ it was at those in KETOG who are jumping on the bandwagon who are hypocrites. 

Just like how you hit t$'s prot in defence of your co-belligerents with which you ostensibly have no ties with?

You have no room to whine about hypocrisy. You engage on the same thing, but worse, because your actions are directly jeopardizing your official ally.

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

You're exceptionally thin skinned in regards to historical memes.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

12 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You have no room to whine about hypocrisy. You engage on the same thing, but worse, because your actions are directly jeopardizing your official ally.

I mean KT/TGH etc hit us who had no treaties with TKR and we weren't fighting. We didn't DoW on KT/TGH et all, just TKR. So I mean if we're going to be picky, tS didn't come running into defend us, but you know peaced out within a few hours and got out. 

Also put it simply TEst was at a state of war when it was formed by Boyce and co. and the same had been intimated when they formed under tS protection. If tS wishes to insert itself into the Global War, despite knowing that, its not really activating our Mutual Defense clauses, its an oA. 

14 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You're exceptionally thin skinned in regards to historical memes.

Wish it was but a meme! 

5 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

I love how NPO conveniently forgets that they hit GuardiGrumpy before they hit TKR

UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZ

So did tS and co. But TKR was theoretically a different DoW for a different reason and a different war. So I mean, if we're really going to get into lawyering, I'd love y'all to hate on tS for not following through on their MDoAP! ;) 

2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

So did tS and co. But TKR was theoretically a different DoW for a different reason and a different war. So I mean, if we're really going to get into lawyering, I'd love y'all to hate on tS for not following through on their MDoAP! ;) 

It doesn't matter on what spectrum of lawyering we decide to go to, you're still full of shit. GG have the prerogative to activate their treaties with KETO when and against whom they wish.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 minute ago, ArcKnox said:

It doesn't matter on what spectrum of lawyering we decide to go to, you're still full of shit. GG have the prerogative to activate their treaties with KETO when and against whom they wish.

I see. So Rose/North Point were Allie to KETO now? Moreover, if KETO decided to activate those treaties, they could have at any point, just not in the defense of TKR. In essence, tS left us out to dry, when the MD portion of the treaty was technically activated. But it suited your side, so tS was hailed for ignoring their treaties. We never did break the treaty at that point so w.e 

12 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean KT/TGH etc hit us who had no treaties with TKR and we weren't fighting. We didn't DoW on KT/TGH et all, just TKR. So I mean if we're going to be picky, tS didn't come running into defend us, but you know peaced out within a few hours and got out. 

You're smart enough to know how coalition dynamics work.

The point isn't so much covering for people you have no ties with. The point is doing so at the detriment of the people you do have ties with.

As for the rest, Chaunce's post offers the best explanation in regards to that.

Also put it simply TEst was at a state of war when it was formed by Boyce and co. and the same had been intimated when they formed under tS protection. If tS wishes to insert itself into the Global War, despite knowing that, its not really activating our Mutual Defense clauses, its an oA. 

TEst was nothing more than the entry point to use as a remotely plausible excuse. If they actually mattered, you'd have hit far sooner than you did. The timing between t$ signing Carthago and OWR, and the hit on TEst is not coincidental. You're just wasting your time trying to claim otherwise.

Wish it was but a meme! 

As the guy who first started using it in the context of this war; yes, it is just a meme. Now that you know that it was me the one who came across the video and started using it, I'd like to remind you that our super ultra mega punitive earth salting treatment of TRF, an alliance that we had actual beef with, was... only two weeks (or two rounds, rather) of war and a color swap. Not even a formal surrender required.

So yeah, sorry. It's just meant to be a historical meme with no deeper meaning attached to it.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

10 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

TEst was nothing more than the entry point to use as a remotely plausible excuse. If they actually mattered, you'd have hit far sooner than you did. The timing between t$ signing Carthago and OWR, and the hit on TEst is not coincidental. You're just wasting your time trying to claim otherwise.

The only bearing OWR and Carth have was highlighting how T$ was intentionally ghosting us during negotiations. Their head of FA had multiple week gaps but was fully capable of two new M-level treaties indicating they were not negotiating in good faith.  

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Downvote 4