[NPO Call to Arms]$yndicate RoH and Treaty Activation

Prefonteen

Just now, Rosey Song said:

I thought they killed CN, are we changing that, or just declaring they killed both?

Actually blame admin for missing in action for years as killing that game, as well as general apathy among most. Also alliances like Doombird Doomcave proved worse with frivolous color sanctions than NPO ever was; which kind of killed motivation to take NPO down when the main competition only cared for their own nations & really had no interest in the longevity of the game. (Just wanted to grow out of range)

3 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Partisan just give it up mate, arguing over if someone was aggressive or not doesn't change anything. Fact is t$ took in people we regarded as enemies then rejected any talks so we had unfinished business with TEst. Also that 2nd screenshot contradicts the first, when TEst rejected them they became legit targets. So if your trying to use my late night ramblings as "evidence" for your attempts to spin things in a way that suits you. Then you're clearly out of your depth.  

Which doesn't actually refute his point, 

See, it changes nothing about the realities of the war. But you getting the war you want and doing well at the moment does not need to translate to you controlling and pushing a false narrative as to why the war escalated. You've been caught lying about your reasoning for escalating on t$, and i'm going to push that down your throat every time you bring up anything remotely related to "t$ being aggressive".

Your second screenshot refutes nothing.

wow2.PNG

In it you claim that the dodgers were hit first. That is not the case and has been proven- the entire alliance, including yakuza members was blitzed.

Tell me. What were these few other reasons? Since the t$ hits on BK are not the issue (as you consider BK to be aggressive), I have a gut feeling that these other reasons carry a heavier weight. Let's put them on the table.

Might it have to do with the OWR/Carthago treaties and/or NPO-t$ tensions?

os9LcJK.gif

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

NS ever really count as alive? Don’t think they ever got war working, but didn’t play it.

NS is... a beast apart. There are a few ways to "play" it. Some involve hopping accounts over "regions" in update time, others is just roleplay of various levels of sanity.

6 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Well I'll be damned.

Solar is allied to BK, so I don't have to declare on them.

ZTMhcUFB.png     

Imperial Decree   

The Order has always sought to honor its defensive obligations where they may exist to the letter of the treaty. Our good friends in the Syndicate have decided to call upon us in their quest to secure safe passage for pirates to Treasure Island. Does it matter that they no longer felt obligated to the Order at all? No.  Pigeons have terrorized Orbis for over 5 years at this juncture and we will do what we can to stop them. Even though the odds are against us and we will likely fail at this endeavor, we cannot allow the reign of terror TheNG and underlordgc have unleashed upon Orbis to continue without us standing up to their tyranny. They delight in chasing players out of the game. The Syndicates philanthropic efforts for the benefit of  the innocent Frontiersmen in Sanreizan  only raised the ire of the purveyors of purple drank and their feathered friends.  We cannot simply let this slide. They have committed numerous sins and the Syndicate are a brotherhood of saints who could never harm even the smallest of animals.

Pursuant to our treaty with the Syndicate, the New Pacific Order declares war on Acadia and the United Purple Nations.

May Alex have mercy on your souls for we shall have none.

See? Roquentin agrees with me.

I look forward to the carnage.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

snip

Bring up things as much as you want, its irrelevant to me. Already stated we came in defence of BK, as TEst rejected our offer of peace, you're not going to convince anyone with your repeated attempts at nitpicking to get a "gotcha" moment. I got the times wrong, that still doesn't change our right to do what we did, nor will your complaining about it on the OWF. Good luck in the war.

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Bring up things as much as you want, its irrelevant to me. Already stated we came in defence of BK, as TEst rejected our offer of peace, you're not going to convince anyone with your repeated attempts at nitpicking to get a "gotcha" moment. I got the times wrong, that still doesn't change our right to do what we did, nor will your complaining about it on the OWF. Good luck in the war.

You have the right to hit. Just not the factual evidence to claim it's defensive.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

30 minutes ago, Malal said:

What people tell their own members doesn't actually matter.  To explain the inns and outs of the system is too complicated for 90% of the players so there's no reason to waste time explaining it especially since most of them don't actually remember or really care.

That's a big no, sir.  Your members, at least I hope, are the reason you're here.  Whether it's roq or niz, I believe that they believe they are acting in the best interest of their members and with the approval of their members.  That's a debasement of everything gov should stand for.  You can go up here and fight with @Prefonteen about treaty semantics all you want, but if you disregard your members then you have lost and are in the wrong.

To be honest, I expected more from someone who posits to know this game so well having been involved in it for so long.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cooper_ said:

That's a big no, sir.  Your members, at least I hope, are the reason you're here.  Whether it's roq or niz, I believe that they believe they are acting in the best interest of their members and with the approval of their members.  That's a debasement of everything gov should stand for.  You can go up here and fight with @Prefonteen about treaty semantics all you want, but if you disregard your members then you have lost and are in the wrong.

To be honest, I expected more from someone who posits to know this game so well having been involved in it for so long.

Yeah. fricking fight me chump. You'll lose and you know it.

os9LcJK.gif

PartisanToday at 4:58 PM
You're welcome Fraggle friend
Hey im doing a lot of arguing and discussion on syndicate-NPO relations and who hurt who first
but do you want to know a secret?

Fraggle Of Fraggle RockToday at 4:59 PM

I know the secret

PartisanToday at 4:59 PM

I actually am completely out of the loop and have no idea what they are referring to when they come up with specific gripes

You're so deep in this that even you don't know what side to take

Edited by Fraggle
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Well I'll be damned.

Solar is allied to BK, so I don't have to declare on them.

ZTMhcUFB.png     

Imperial Decree   

The Order has always sought to honor its defensive obligations where they may exist to the letter of the treaty. Our good friends in the Syndicate have decided to call upon us in their quest to secure safe passage for pirates to Treasure Island. Does it matter that they no longer felt obligated to the Order at all? No.  Pigeons have terrorized Orbis for over 5 years at this juncture and we will do what we can to stop them. Even though the odds are against us and we will likely fail at this endeavor, we cannot allow the reign of terror TheNG and underlordgc have unleashed upon Orbis to continue without us standing up to their tyranny. They delight in chasing players out of the game. The Syndicate's philanthropic efforts for the benefit of  the innocent Frontiersmen in Sanreizan only raised the ire of the purveyors of purple drank and their feathered friends.  We cannot simply let this slide. They have committed numerous sins and the Syndicate are a brotherhood of saints who could never harm even the smallest of animals.

Pursuant to article II in our treaty with the Syndicate, the New Pacific Order declares war on Acadia and the United Purple Nations.

May Alex have mercy on your souls for we shall have none.

Roq this was a terrible shitpost bruh.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

PartisanToday at 4:58 PM
You're welcome Fraggle friend
Hey im doing a lot of arguing and discussion on syndicate-NPO relations and who hurt who first
but do you want to know a secret?

I know the secret

PartisanToday at 4:59 PM

I actually am completely out of the loop and have no idea what they are referring to when they come up with specific gripes

You're so deep in this that even you don't know what side to take

Fake news

3 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

SazEGxj.png
I don't know... looks pretty defensive to me.

"Chains" and:

Winning.PNG

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Fake news

"Chains"

Yes you attacked our treaty partner over defending enemies who are trying to dodge the war. Something several parties in KERCHTOGG vigorously emphasised they'd do for anyone who tried to VM/ escape the EMC beat down. Its not hard to understand, t$ attacked BK over an entirely legit hit on TEst. So TCW countered and we called in our allies since our treaty allows that, easy as.

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

Yes you attacked our treaty partner over defending enemies who are trying to dodge the war. Something several parties in KERCHTOGG vigorously emphasised they'd do for anyone who tried to VM/ escape the EMC beat down. Its not hard to understand, t$ attacked BK over an entirely legit hit on TEst. So TCW countered and we called in our allies since our treaty allows that, easy as.

Greetings Friends!!

The Nation of Fraggle Rock Pledges 100 million dollhairs to defeat Partisan.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

actually it was pretty good if you were in the in on the joke.

I thought it was funny.

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

54 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Greetings Friends!!

The Nation of Fraggle Rock Pledges 100 million doll hairs to defeat Partisan.

That's a pretty good offer, would love to take you up, but it seems others are close than me to getting it done.

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

snip

You know what they say.. If at first you don't succeed try again.

Edited by Sphinx

47 minutes ago, Edward I said:

You'd be wrong then, independent of the ignorance of Smith's and Filmore's comments.

Might as well Embrace it Edward, we're world destroyers.. nothing we can do will save us from that rep... ? :lol:

• Upvote 2

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Might as well Embrace it Edward, we're world destroyers.. nothing we can do will save us from that rep... ? :lol:

I think NPO racked up enough kills over there to feel good without having to claim it killed the game too. But I take your point.