[NPO Call to Arms]$yndicate RoH and Treaty Activation

Prefonteen

9 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

tspart.png

Greetings, Friends!

The $yndicate has been having a tussle with the Black Knights. They hit our baby. We hit them back. They hit us. We hit them. The guineapig gurgled something about "Hostile tones", and back and forth we went! And now we're here. I ran out of spruces so you are stuck with !@#$gisan shitting on your desk out of boredom. That's Auctors fault if anyone wants to smash him into a locker. So where were we?

Right!

We at the $yndicate recognize hostilities with the following alliances, who have engaged offensive wars against The $yndicate:

Black Knights

The Commonwealth

United Purple Nations

Solar Knights

Guardians of The Galaxy

Acadia

The IQ Collectible Trading Card Game (really pidgeon? That's a stupid premise for an alliance. Shame on you.)

Now I know what you're thinking friends! "But Pragglesan. We already knew this! Go fight them then and shut up". 

JEST_announcement.png

NO. YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN.

You see. Our lawyer Choo Choo Praggle has adviced us to invoke article II of the Ocean Voyage accords signed and ratified between The $yndicate and the New Pacific Orde on April 7th, 2019.

The $yndicate formally points out that the following alliances are not directly allied to The $yndicate, and therefore have entered upon The $yndicate without semblance of just cause. Fortwith, The $yndicate formally calls upon The New Pacific Order to honor its agreement and enter into a state of war against these aggressors:

- United Purple Nations 

- Acadia

- Solar Knights

Stay tuned for more $yndicate announcements, revelations, states of the unions and reports!

giphy.gif

The anchor cable in this instance is clearly TEst. I didn't get my JD in e-lawyering for nothing you know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

(You roq, edit the treaty post. Then cancel the treaty. Then feign innocence. Trust me it is the 420 IQ move with max salt)

Edited by ShadyAssassin
  • Like 1

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I support whatever side rolls The Golden Phoenix 100% & will assist that side. Otherwise don’t care about either side.

What a surprise, they don't care about you either.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I support whatever side rolls The Golden Phoenix 100% & will assist that side. Otherwise don’t care about either side.

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Tantrum_War
well maybe dont start a war against a bunch of treatied large alliances with your 3 man alliance 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Rosey Song said:

What a surprise, they don't care about you either.

Yet you do, although it’s alright. I care about you to?

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Tantrum_War
well maybe dont start a war against a bunch of treatied large alliances with your 3 man alliance 

Lol, throwing a tantrum & writing down your emotions? You really are on the brink, go to sleep 

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yet you do, although it’s alright. I care about you to?

Lol, throwing a tantrum & writing down your emotions? You really are on the brink, go to sleep 

Tantrum war

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately we all know this is just going to end up with Roq spinning things around until we're all dizzy and NPO doing nothing about these acts of aggression against T$. It does set a precedent for NPO not honoring their Mutual Defense portion of their treaties and them valuing BK more than any other alliance, despite not even having a treaty with them. 

The hegemony is real and it reeks of the Pacific.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

You lost the chance to say: The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the KTCHERCHOGHDHSJDFBSKFGUEWSDFKSDFSVKDDSDV and their allies beyond Black Knights, The Commonwealth, United Purple Nations, Solar Knights, Guardians of The Galaxy, Acadia

You're mildly entertaining. I'll hire you.

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

You lost the chance to say: The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the KTCHERCHOGHDHSJDFBSKFGUEWSDFKSDFSVKDDSDV and their allies beyond Black Knights, The Commonwealth, United Purple Nations, Solar Knights, Guardians of The Galaxy, Acadia

The “A” in Coalition A stands for “Alphabet Soup”.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Unfortunately we all know this is just going to end up with Roq spinning things around until we're all dizzy and NPO doing nothing about these acts of aggression against T$. It does set a precedent for NPO not honoring their Mutual Defense portion of their treaties and them valuing BK more than any other alliance, despite not even having a treaty with them. 

The hegemony is real and it reeks of the Pacific.

Strange, i only smell salt coming from you.

Edited by Epi