War Sides

True King

6 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Are you asking for a friend?

Last time I tried joining any during war; there was the no new member during war rule. So seems more don’t want them than really do I’ve cared to join. Although thinking about it again. (Although friend would likely want to join where I go)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Really probably very few I would join, so pointless question probably. (Unless any of the high tax ones want to make me tax exempt, wouldn’t matter what side if those I like don’t accept members.)

Prefer no taxes or very low.

Just now, Jack Daniel's said:

Kingsglaive!

Yeah, maybe. Although feel like that idea got ruined due to things outside my control. Nobody is even motivated to get the recruitment bot working anymore. So if no decent options, Kingsglaive is it. 

Not motivated grow it though 

1 minute ago, Rosier said:

weird. they took me this war even though i started it on BK's side.

Almost got in Knightfall, but Dynamic on last background check saw I’d been mass down voted & to big risk). Not worth asking the newer leaders.

Although CoS, Grumpy, maybe TKR or Arrgh. 

Might just help Camelot since other than Arggh I think most I want to join are far to picky.

Although not my fault if those who didn’t want me on their side end up losing. However bored on the sidelines, lol

Also seems Misenome is obsessed with war with me, so will wait a few days to make a final decision if The Golden Failures get rolled; whoever does that earns my full help the duration of the war.

Although Golden Pheonix are on our hit list. Any attacks on them are appreciated & may be rewarded.

• Downvote 1

The entire concept of sides in a large war is deliberately binary in order to preclude sovereign decision making and to render treasonous self interest

Edited by Ogaden
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

16 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

The entire concept of sides in a large war is deliberately binary in order to preclude sovereign decision making and to render treasonous self interest

Probably will join Arrgh, although The Golden Phoenix wanted to start a war & peace isn’t an option with them. So will probably hit their AA a few rounds as pay back & maybe join after. Almost joined you guys again until the Golden Pheonix issue proved unresolved & repeated wars the only way to teach them a thing. 

Hassle & time waste, but he likes wasting my time. Also owe him at least 3 offensive declarations on his AA so far due to his begging; expect that will double at least. So will have plenty of time to decide at least wasting my time with the troll alliance.