Sorry in advance

Rosa Cossette

8 minutes ago, Lycus said:

Oh great, more ex-Pantheon scrubs. tS saved you from crumbling, respect them.

lol im not ex-Pantheon. However I quite remember it being the opposite. They and all the others who claimed to be Pantheons allies dropped them literally moments before it got blitzed. Now I'm not saying t$ never helped em in the past but this is what I call justice. Blood for Blood. Let them bleed. 

• Downvote 2

Crown Princess of The Originals/Legacies

3 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

lol im not ex-Pantheon. However I quite remember it being the opposite. They and all the others who claimed to be Pantheons allies dropped them literally moments before it got blitzed. Now I'm not saying t$ never helped em in the past but this is what I call justice. Blood for Blood. Let them bleed. 

Did you mean weeks? Because we gave Pantheon a month's notice. Literally an entire month. You can even go and look at the announcement and read all the howling about how it wasn't fair from all the people who wanted to blitz Pantheon.

Edited by Avakael
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

30 minutes ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

Sorry in advance if my language is rated PG.

But I just can't keep it quiet. A couple months ago t$ dumped Pantheon for NPO. Pantheon, who even through its problems, always stuck by their side.

QwIhgrL.png

Now look at t$. Where's your new buddies now you c&%@@#$%@# 

TZlud6I.jpg

They say Karma is a b%$th.

Uv6hpv1.png

Now look at you. BBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n5zwvt5.png

Again, like I said. I'm sorry if my language is too PG for you. I will try to keep it rated E next time.

I have to correct this. They never dumped Pantheon for us. We never made Pantheon's treaty cancellation a precondition or demanded it from tS while our treaties were always having to get cut. The deterioration of tS-Pantheon comes down to partnership being based on the relationship between Fist and Partisan. When the latter exited, the deterioration may have started, but it certainly progressed when fist was out of the picture.

Edited by Roquentin

4 hours ago, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

Sorry in advance if my language is rated PG.

But I just can't keep it quiet. A couple months ago t$ dumped Pantheon for NPO. Pantheon, who even through its problems, always stuck by their side.

Who even are you, and why do you care... 

Look the T$ dropping pantheon basically woke up pantheon from their insidious slumber and they actually won a war, if by default against Nova and TFed.

I'm an X-Pantheon and I know most Pantheon people that were there the time that we were treatied to them, T$ provided good protection for Pantheon (keeping those bloody whales cosy, til they moved to TCW ?)and tbh I can't even tell if you taking the piss because I'm so lost by your post. 

I'll do my best Pauline impression for all you aussies out there: 

hqdefault.png

Wonder if IQ will find a similar reason to pursue Fark Sphere, if they could get T$ on war dodging maybe Fark isn't too far behind ?.

Too all happy warring, IQ hegemony coming soon ?

IQ-Hegemony.png