So...What Now?

hope

Guest Karl VII

So I'm kinda out of the loop on all of this but "hurr durr the game is ruined now" is what everyone always says after taking a fat L in a war but this has yet never been proven to be true

sooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, Roquentin said:

I've got it! We should hit BK to make it a four sided war and we will finally be the OWF darlings we've always wanted to be(or get killed and trolled to shit). If we hit BK all will be right based on my reading of this forum.

Just weakening everyone else before the final assault

1 hour ago, Ogaden said:

Who could have guessed being a syndicate protectorate would make you a target rather than safe, or that treaties with both sides would not protect you?  If only someone had written about the folly of treaties

Always skeptical when I see an alliance with many, implying none are good enough.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Karl VII said:

So I'm kinda out of the loop on all of this but "hurr durr the game is ruined now" is what everyone always says after taking a fat L in a war but this has yet never been proven to be true

sooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, the argument goes that the game is threatening to quickly spiral into a familiar situation of stagnation, disinterest, inactivity and ultimately a repeat of what's happened to Bloc, BlocTRW, Power, WaW, CN, POST, DH, and dozens of others. I've literally never seen it ever proven false, ultimately, so your optimism is quite unwarranted.

5 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Okay,  I hear your concerns.

Here's my offer: if KERTCHOGG agrees to surrender, a NAP,  some color and meme terms and a month-long 1k infra cap, we'll hit BK for the month.

I think this will solve all the problems the community has.

I surrender. I call first row seats to watching @Lorhillget burned to a crisp.

I won't cap my infra until month three of Lorhill being rolled though.

Edited by CitrusK
Edit

11 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actually, the argument goes that the game is threatening to quickly spiral into a familiar situation of stagnation, disinterest, inactivity and ultimately a repeat of what's happened to Bloc, BlocTRW, Power, WaW, CN, POST, DH, and dozens of others. I've literally never seen it ever proven false, ultimately, so your optimism is quite unwarranted.

8 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Here's my offer: if KERTCHOGG agrees to surrender, a NAP,  some color and meme terms and a month-long 1k infra cap, we'll hit BK for the month.

Is the infra cap really part of the terms or were you joking, I'm out of the loop

11 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You mean like it was under TKRs hegemony? The nature of these games always lead to hegemonies. The issue with the other games is there was no one good enough to bring the hegemony down. All hegemonies fall eventually if there's enough people working against them. In any case you keep mentioning that you aren't losing this war. Which means there is no hegemony, just two equal coalitions fighting out a draw. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Is the infra cap really part of the terms or were you joking, I'm out of the loop

No terms have been given other than that for talks to start it must be acknowledged that a surrender will be part of them. 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, considering you've aggressively attacked your own ally, it's all uphill from here isn't it. KERCHTOG not trusting you is one thing, but now you've literally got no further to fall; the worst (and stupidest) you could possibly do is exactly what you've done.

To be fair, NPO already earlier in this war let DB get rolled and did nothing to stop it, so why would they stop the people they are fighting with from hitting their other allies.  I also guess we aren't going to talk about how NPO's sphere was planning on attacking us, well before this war started, and then actually attacked us.

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Roquentin said:

The problem here is the NAP, at least for me, because you can trust Chaos on the NAP, you can trust KETOGG, you can trust the brave and beautiful coalition, but you can't trust NPO anymore, and if you can't trust the biggest alliance controlling more than half of the game on the non-written rules you basically killed the politic part

Disband (even if this means no more stats site) and I accept that offer from the others, including the infra cap

If I take the annoying BK gov over you it is really the time to ask you what you are doing with your game life

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Micchan said:

The problem here is the NAP, at least for me, because you can trust Chaos on the NAP, you can trust KETOGG, you can trust the brave and beautiful coalition, but you can't trust NPO anymore, and if you can't trust the biggest alliance controlling more than half of the game on the non-written rules you basically killed the politic part

Disband (even if this means no more stats site) and I accept that offer from the others, including the infra cap

If I take the annoying BK gov over you it is really the time to ask you what you are doing with your game life

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 10/3/2019 at 8:04 AM, Tiberius said:

You mean like it was under TKRs hegemony? The nature of these games always lead to hegemonies. The issue with the other games is there was no one good enough to bring the hegemony down. All hegemonies fall eventually if there's enough people working against them. In any case you keep mentioning that you aren't losing this war. Which means there is no hegemony, just two equal coalitions fighting out a draw. 

Yeah, people aren't going to play to lose on purpose. The problem is boring hegemonies that horde numbers instead of distributing nice, loving care for the world 

14 hours ago, Micchan said:

No can do. 

We can do a three way match instead though if TKR doesn't believe in the NAP entirely. The infra cap only applies if we're doing the thunderdome thing.

Edited by Roquentin

On 10/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, Epi said:

There is no future. The war to end all wars.

Not permissible.. it'd narrow my dining options.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!