So...What Now?

hope

Hey ladyboys, Kastor here. Sooooo...what now? Now that t$ has entered, what will the future of Orbis entail? Will NPO rule Orbis forever with their anime and K-Pop powers? Will BK and Polaris FA ever not be cuckolded by Roquentin? Will Sketchy ever love me? Is @hope male or female?

Now, granted I'm not Kastor, and while these questions cannot be answered by him, they can be answered by me and @Mad Max in our (second) inaugural radio show entitled One and a Half Men, on the Factory Fresh server! Our show will be Friday 10pm EST, or for you Europe losers, GMT-5 

Topics will include:

• PnW Politics
  • IRL Politics
  • Gossiping about boys

So, if you're interested, stop on by, and if you aren't, :( I still love u anyways

FF Media Link: https://discord.gg/R5qSkUM

Edited by hope
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

We're entering an end game scenario where it's IQ vs practically the rest of the game. NPO has just shown that they would chose BK over their own ally, and that speaks a lot about how much they should be trusted going forward. Here they had a chance to try to redeem themselves by sticking up for t$, but instead they abandoned them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Filmore said:

We're entering an end game scenario where it's IQ vs practically the rest of the game. NPO has just shown that they would chose BK over their own ally, and that speaks a lot about how much they should be trusted going forward. Here they had a chance to try to redeem themselves by sticking up for t$, but instead they abandoned them. 

How many "chances" to "redeem" ourselves will we so generously be given? I can't express in words how blessed I feel right now to be a recipient of so much sincerity and goodwill from the community.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Can I be a guest, I was pretty funny on Kevs show.

yes

Just now, Sketchy said:

I wasn't aware this was a goal you were striving for but I commend you on taking up such a difficult challenge.

it is how god would have intended it

6 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I've got it! We should hit BK to make it a four sided war and we will finally be the OWF darlings we've always wanted to be(or get killed and trolled to shit). If we hit BK all will be right based on my reading of this forum.

Let's ruin another radio show together

• Like 1

Is 3 comments in a world record for thread derailing? Do people just read the topic title and not the body before posting? The world may never know

Edited by hope

18 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I've got it! We should hit BK to make it a four sided war and we will finally be the OWF darlings we've always wanted to be(or get killed and trolled to shit). If we hit BK all will be right based on my reading of this forum.

Or another crazy thought: NPO could have just stayed out of the war from the start. However since the leaks from the start show that there were plans for you guys to attack KETOG while BK and friends hit Chaos Bloc, that wasn't really an option. Now was it? 

Or another crazy thought: NPO could have just stayed out of the war from the start. However since the leaks from the start show that there were plans for you guys to attack KETOG while BK and friends hit Chaos Bloc, that wasn't really an option. Now was it? 

We were judged to be guilty according to the information we got but were not being dealt with due to it being seen as too much at once to hit us before they had BK down and it was made clear that either then or down the line we would be targetted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

We were judged to be guilty according to the information we got but were not being dealt with due to it being seen as too much at once to hit us before they had BK down and it was made clear that either then or down the line we would be targetted.

Your own paranoia lead you to believe that, and your actions have shown that IQ never actually split apart. Had NPO just stayed out of this war instead of sending t$ in as bait, and then joining anyways when no one took the bait, NPO wouldn't have been targeted. The next war is just going to become a repeat of Karma in CN with how things have played out. 

Your own paranoia lead you to believe that, and your actions have shown that IQ never actually split apart. Had NPO just stayed out of this war instead of sending t$ in as bait, and then joining anyways when no one took the bait, NPO wouldn't have been targeted. The next war is just going to become a repeat of Karma in CN with how things have played out. 

Well no

Not even close

You need plenty of competent leaders to form a coalition like karma and hold it together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edward I said:

How many "chances" to "redeem" ourselves will we so generously be given? I can't express in words how blessed I feel right now to be a recipient of so much sincerity and goodwill from the community.

Well, considering you've aggressively attacked your own ally, it's all uphill from here isn't it. KERCHTOG not trusting you is one thing, but now you've literally got no further to fall; the worst (and stupidest) you could possibly do is exactly what you've done.

Who could have guessed being a syndicate protectorate would make you a target rather than safe, or that treaties with both sides would not protect you?  If only someone had written about the folly of treaties

• Haha 6
tvPWtuA.gif