GOONS should not be Trusted

Reporter God

Guest San Fortunado
38 minutes ago, Reporter God said:

You’re Alliance made me do that

So you have no excuse.

As their meme protector and a non FA person, I think I am the perfect person to state that you owe them five times whatever ransom was originally or you will be destroyed.

elQtL2.jpg

Expect an attack when the game is worth warring nations if you do not.

Edited by San Fortunado

Good tidings, comrades!

As the Supreme Mugwump of the House of Foreign Affairs, Tobacco, and Firearms for the GOONLAND COMMUNIST PARTY, I have opted to partake in this "thread" thing my assistant Brigsby has informed me of. He recommended that I comment to clarify some inconsistencies in this "thread".

To begin with, we are not demanding they "pay a ransom". We are merely reminding them of the Terms of Goonervice post-security deposit that they agreed to upon joining the GOONLAND COMMUNIST PARTY, and that we would need it returned ASAP if they wished to part ways with us, otherwise we would have to regretfully promote the signatory to the Terms of Goonervice in violation of the NAP and therefore we would need to liberate our innocent post-security deposit from the signatory's coffers.

This is a grave miscalculation on your part to assume that it is a "ransom", and, in fact, to continue calling it a ransom would be in violation of the Terms of Goonervice you agreed to by initiating contact with me, Mister Bodyspray . If you continue to call it a ransom, we will in fact be forced to reconvene the bi-weekly meeting and reclaim our severance package directly from your coffers, as to avoid more emotional turmoil from our already vastly overworked contract drafting employees. We here at the GOONLAND COMMUNIST PARTY pride ourselves on ethical and humane working conditions, so if you continue to disrupt those working conditions Mister Bodyspray, there will be, as we in the business say, consequences. Full life consequences.

Have a happy halloween!

Undersecretary to the Office of PILOT EMERIUS, SUPREME CHAIRMAN OF THE GOONLAND COMMUNIST PARTY

Supreme Mugwump of the House of Foreign Affairs, Tobacco, and Firearms

Stairs To The House Of Prosperity Board Member

Chief Executive Officer of Builders League United

Blutarch Mann

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, rayxhunter said:

Omfg yall everyone gonna keep fighting until 2050 I'm tired of it like damn ?1 week just 1 week of peace omg 

Old establishments take time to break down. It's usually doing war were mistakes are made and the future of current hegemonies cease to exist.

6 hours ago, Oscú said:

Lol GOONs should rename to LOONs

Definition: a silly or foolish person.

Oof, got us.  Guess it's time to disband.

Also yeah sorry breh, you don't get to receive 150M development aid and then immediately bail.

Edited by Sardonic