[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

Someone find infiinte_citadel or azaghul and tell them i'm sorry, that i was forced at blade point to raze TKR nations... The scariest moment in my time with GOONS is on updates, when marx would walk around with a machete and talk about how he always wanted to see what the inside of a human looked like. He said he had experimented on animals before and he wanted to go for the real thing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooohu said:

Someone find infiinte_citadel or azaghul and tell them i'm sorry, that i was forced at blade point to raze TKR nations... The scariest moment in my time with GOONS is on updates, when marx would walk around with a machete and talk about how he always wanted to see what the inside of a human looked like. He said he had experimented on animals before and he wanted to go for the real thing.

I'm sure it's not as bad as all that. He'll probably only use it on the bourgeoisie and the whales, and they're not really people anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh no, how will my 500 infra cities ever cope with such a brutal blitz? Naturally NPO needed to be defended at this point from this vicious threat. Nevermind the fact that they were the aggressors in this war.

Too bad my good first impression of GOONS turned out to be so wrong. The line of argumentation is bullshitting right on the level of Roq and Keshav.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wizel16 said:

They do realize NPO declared on us right?

Right?

The Roqbot firmware doesn't allow for freethink.

• Upvote 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I mean, provoking us with mass spying condoned on a coalition level is probably a bad idea™

Must've misunderstood the "in defense of the New Pacific Order" part then. Could've sworn it meant your war reason was in defense of NPO rather than espionage related activites.

Like I said.. bullshitting on Roq's and Keshav's level. Stating one reason and then claiming it was something totally different. ;)

Just now, Mitsuru said:

Must've misunderstood the "in defense of the New Pacific Order" part then. Could've sworn it meant your war reason was in defense of NPO rather than espionage related activites.

Like I said.. bullshitting on Roq's and Keshav's level. Stating one reason and then claiming it was something totally different. ;)

Doomhouse is a hivemind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mitsuru said:

Mitsu chill. do not fear the jazz man~~~

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.