[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Do Not Fear Jaz

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=39caf403ed909de8https://i.ibb.co/KqFhbmd/goons.png[/img]

I'm almost certain no one in coalition b thinks we couldn't handle you. I'm also curious as to who you think coalition b (who isn't a blabbering loudmouth) actually would think that beyond just trolling you to get you to hit GOONS since you're very easy to manipulate.

Also, as said previously, I do not care about you or your shit micro, go away.

You go away first & stop bugging me if you don't want to get hit. Although I'm getting daily requests from you guys to fight, so here I am. Challenge accepted. If by the end of the month the spam embargos stop & you guys don't ask Coalition B for help; then we can go our separate ways. We're at war & you got what you wanted then; I don't mind.

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You go away first & stop bugging me if you don't want to get hit. Although I'm getting daily requests from you guys to fight, so here I am. Challenge accepted. If by the end of the month the spam embargos stop & you guys don't ask Coalition B for help; then we can go our separate ways. We're at war & you got what you wanted then; I don't mind.

You're literally angry about embargos that do nothing. What happened to YOUR vacation?

1 hour ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

You're literally angry about embargos that do nothing. What happened to YOUR vacation?

No, the embargos just reminded me daily you guys want to fight and conflict is inevitable. A negative reminder you guys exist daily, so figured might as well hit you guys now; rather than wait until you guys attack or spam endlessly love/hate notes; I have no interest in. (Think it can be called a preemptive strike as well when somebody leaks they plan to attack, but you do it first)

Edit: Also you guys attacked the AnCap Dogs with no CB & been trying to force them to do the mercy board. Heard about you guys trying to force the mercy board from someone else completely unrelated. So even if their are dozens of others reasons to hit you guys by now, hitting them added to you guys deserving to be hit. Even if they're paperless, so is the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Edit: Also you guys attacked the AnCap Dogs with no CB & been trying to force them to do the mercy board.

Their political ideology is the opposite of ours, that is our casus belli.

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

No, the embargos just reminded me daily you guys want to fight and conflict is inevitable. A negative reminder you guys exist daily, so figured might as well hit you guys now; rather than wait until you guys attack or spam endlessly love/hate notes; I have no interest in. (Think it can be called a preemptive strike as well when somebody leaks they plan to attack, but you do it first)

Edit: Also you guys attacked the AnCap Dogs with no CB & been trying to force them to do the mercy board. Heard about you guys trying to force the mercy board from someone else completely unrelated. So even if their are dozens of others reasons to hit you guys by now, hitting them added to you guys deserving to be hit. Even if they're paperless, so is the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus.

There's no 'forcing' involved with the Mercy Board. You seem to have a misapprehension about what it is and how it works. Every instance of the Mercy Board has involved strictly voluntary participation by all parties involved, entering into a willing contract. A libertarian should love it, honestly.

1 minute ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

There's no 'forcing' involved with the Mercy Board. You seem to have a misapprehension about what it is and how it works. Every instance of the Mercy Board has involved strictly voluntary participation by all parties involved, entering into a willing contract. A libertarian should love it, honestly.

You try forcing them under the threat of perma-war & target new nations who don't really have the connections or military to fight back effectively yet. So you get lulz picking on noobs, which is in poor taste overall. Although all the threats of war later & hostility; as well as attacking other alliances already bogged down in war for months; while trying to blame TGH for it. Mostly you guys are just annoying though.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You try forcing them under the threat of perma-war & target new nations who don't really have the connections or military to fight back effectively yet. So you get lulz picking on noobs, which is in poor taste overall. Although all the threats of war later & hostility; as well as attacking other alliances already bogged down in war for months; while trying to blame TGH for it. Mostly you guys are just annoying though.

The bolding is mine. The majority of members of our alliance are less than a month old, and you've been talking crap about us since before I got here, what sort of taste is that in, I wonder?

Y'know, dude, if you just said "I don't like GOONS so I'm going to attack them" or whatever, that at least I could respect for its honesty. But your frankly transparent attempts to paint us as villains so that you can shroud yourself in martyrdom is just... really sort of sad.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Famous "Noobs"

43 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Is this because you just got flattened again? Because you're not that new. And neither are TKR, Typhon, Sanraisin, or any of the others.

Edited by Marxalot

1 minute ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

The bolding is mine. The majority of members of our alliance are less than a month old, and you've been talking crap about us since before I got here, what sort of taste is that in, I wonder?

Y'know, dude, if you just said "I don't like GOONS so I'm going to attack them" or whatever, that at least I could respect for its honesty. But your frankly transparent attempts to paint us as villains so that you can shroud yourself in martyrdom is just... really sort of sad.

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nations; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever.

Guest Viva Miriya
8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nations; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever.

Seek mental health asap

1 minute ago, Viva Miriya said:

Seek mental health asap

Think its you guys who need help with your deep obsession with me, something wrong with a lot of you. Although guess for people like you who can barely think for yourself and have no freedom in this game; maybe you're just jealous I can do whatever I want. While you're restricted to spamming embargoes to try annoying people. :P

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think its you guys who need help with your deep obsession with me, something wrong with a lot of you. Although guess for people like you who can barely think for yourself and have no freedom in this game; maybe you're just jealous I can do whatever I want. While you're restricted to spamming embargoes to try annoying people. :P

*Spams post after post about how GOONS are a cancer*

"Actually it's you who are obsessed"

Viva's right, man, you should seek help. That level of cognitive dissonance can't be healthy.

53 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

*Spams post after post about how GOONS are a cancer*

"Actually it's you who are obsessed"

Viva's right, man, you should seek help. That level of cognitive dissonance can't be healthy.

Think reading the posts from most of your allaince's post isn't healthy. Marxalot sometimes makes posts worth reading, although the majority of you might as well just go on my block list. No need to respond to a cancer as you destroy it. lol.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Viva Miriya
23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think reading the posts from most of your allaince's post isn't healthy. Marxalot sometimes makes posts worth reading, although the majority of you might as well just go on my block list. No need to respond to a cancer as you destroy it. lol.

Ligma ballz

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Raiding was a thing in this game long before we came along, but no, it's evil GOONS up to their tricks.

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nattons; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever.

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nations; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever

Edit: forums are scary and I cannot use them

Edited by Of The Flies

3 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Get out of our thread! We're on vacation.

You're government of a major alliance. You don't get vacation. Your only purpose in life is to bicker in 20 page forums threads. Get used to it. 

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

29 minutes ago, Changeup said:

You're government of a major alliance. You don't get vacation. Your only purpose in life is to bicker in 20 page forums threads. Get used to it. 

Not when we're on vacation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Changeup said:

RIP me clearly

• Haha 4

BrOQBND.jpg

On 11/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

what are you going to do when november ends?